navi-x add on - it's a must have......

I had one mate, just couldn't get away with the remote, the wand, bit strange..... and you have to keep changing the batteries more than you think ...I'd have a rethink, other than that then it was cool, never got round to streaming off my network though, it was a case of attached nas or usb, never gave it time, all though putting xbmc on it probs would have let me, so just heads up before you buy one mate.

I did have a quick look at a ready nas app for it but never managed to get it to see my shares on the network....think big-hol knows how though....

not fussed with the wand, i'd use android remote on the phone,

i wouldnt touch it as it is as a stand alone unit, only reason im thinking of getting it is for xbmc and that alone.

It would have xbmc booting on it not a shitty add on for the firmware/software already on it.

compared to other devices about its fit for purpose and cheap.

Thommo, forgot to mention I have got navi-x working via PSN, (So you don't need a hacked one....) just there's a couple of bugs (However the plug-in ipk file (for hacked machines) once installed on the ps3 is a breeze)

I have it working with another PSN version called "sharkhunters" build which can be found here.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

It's got a few bugs which I'm just reading through the debug logs and seeing if there's any thing in there. It's not my system as have tried it on this main machine as well as the revo.

Got the channels and the like installed (navi-x comes part of the channels)

I have trvscan sorted as well and up to date it's just going to be a combination of having a look through and seeing what's causing the streams to show "corrupt data" it's about 70% at the minute.....

Any way, just thought I'd post and if I get a fix I have all the files for the ps3 that I can upload and do a small tut on how to get navi-x working with sharkhunter....

Cheers

here's a few posts on it...

here read me..!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back