Nand-x V3 & Cool Runner + Cables [For Sale]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right I've decided that enough is enough and I don't have any needs for another jtag at the moment, me mate want's one but I've done my bit with this (I mean when he gets around to getting one then I'll maybe just ask the pro's on here ;) or have another go of it but at the moment it's a dead weight and it's not going back in the draw to collect dust.

(That Jasper had me head in bits with that bad block on the nand) I've decided to go against the grain and get this lot sold rather than just putting it back in the draw and then buying another console,(I've been scouring the consoles on egay and yet I don't need one, all I'm going to do is buy another console probably mod it and then go "oh look I have another jtag" really the 30 odd consoles I've probably had over the past 5 years have cost me a small fortune so I'm going to be "Mr Sensible" and get the parts sold. I have my jtag and it's working, I bought all this as I wanted to do some thing over the holidays not a money spinner for jtagging machines.

So we have...........

NAND -X (Version 3)
Cool Runner
Quick Solder Boards (use if you want for a Phat)
+ all the wires that's needed from the "nand-x" to the coolrunner and also to the QSB or direct to the headers.

I'm looking for £36.00 with postage included, Item will be sent 1st class recorded/signed for next day. (special delivery)

Paypal please.

Dibbs.

IMG_0269.jpg

Last edited:
i will have it Dibbers m8 pm me the info ect :")

arrived 2day cheers Dibbers m8 :") :Bounce:

Cool, and good luck mate.

I'll close this if your happy?

Thanks again mate.

yip m8 close it i'm well happy , might grab the solder iron out 2day :")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back