nagra3

at least everyone has had a good chat,
goodnight and gd luck
Jon

Tosser ... Me? ---- Jealous...of what?

Just trying to make light of the situation m8.

Nagra3 being on your box and ready to go is fairly far fetched. I was just taking it to the next level.

Not trying to take the piss out of you. Just tring to inject a bit of humour.

If as you say you are on sky (which I believe has not been cracked) an not on VM then this is a totally pointless discussion,

Plus you still have not let us know the file structure.

If you cannot do the above, how do know you have it?

what i asked was has anyone got nagra 3 on there box and have they got s-y b-x office ,as i have.
thats all m8. dreambox500c.

first of all,sky box office is the same encryption as every other channel,nagra 1 and yes ,everyone has it.not just you.No one has a need for nagra 3.

when they change to nagra 2 it will most likely be a version called rom 110,this has not been hacked yet.some versions of nagra 2 have been hacked but not the version they are likely to impliment.

nagra 3 has only been hacked in certain revision,as above most likely the version they impliment(if they do) will not be a version that has been hacked.

the guy who sold you the box has told you a load of shit and if they do change encryption,you will be just as screwed as anyone else.

and you can just type sky box office,you dont have to censor it.

b lucky

Last edited:
first of all,sky box office is the same encryption as every other channel,nagra 1 and yes ,everyone has it.not just you.No one has a need for nagra 3.

when they change to nagra 2 it will most likely be a version called rom 110,this has not been hacked yet.some versions of nagra 2 have been hacked but not the version they are likely to impliment.

nagra 3 has only been hacked in certain revision,as above most likely the version they impliment(if they do) will not be a version that has been hacked.

the guy who sold you the box has told you a load of shit and if they do change encryption,you will be just as screwed as anyone else.

and you can just type sky box office,you dont have to censor it.

b lucky

wht will i be screwed, if nagra 3 is on my box then i will continue as normal, its also a m8 of mine who actually done the bo for me , not sold it to me, why would he want to lie, then again i dont really know too much about what goes on in these boxes, it was just an innocent question that seemed to get everyone going,
anyway gd luck :Clap:

i know that nagra 1 is running but as you say they are going to add 2 anytime soon, but i can assure that nagra 3 wont be to far behind, even if it does all im saying that my dreambox500c has had nagra 3 put onto it. b lucky:Clap:

Erm, think you may be confusing yourself mate. As Nagra 3 is miles off as we havent even seen Nagra 2 so doubt your software would accommodate this. It may relate to something else.

What exactly are the files you're talking about and where are they found?

Jon,

This site is friendly and here to help people.

That being said it's a good idea to have a read, or even ask questions, before making claims.

Basically you DM like everyone else has the capacity to decode Nagra 2 & 3 but currently is NOT programmed to do so.

Why do I say this?

Because Cams, Keys, and everything else can only be written to counter the encryption that is in current use anything else would be sooth saying. VM only at this time use Nagra 1 which is cracked, if or whan they move to Nagra 2 or 3 we will then see what flavour it is and work will begin to crack that.

wht will i be screwed, if nagra 3 is on my box then i will continue as normal, its also a m8 of mine who actually done the bo for me , not sold it to me, why would he want to lie, then again i dont really know too much about what goes on in these boxes, it was just an innocent question that seemed to get everyone going,
anyway gd luck :Clap:

Sorry,didnt mean to be rude,I think the problems have come with the way you phrased the question and responces:)

Tosser ... Me? ---- Jealous...of what?

Just trying to make light of the situation m8.

Nagra3 being on your box and ready to go is fairly far fetched. I was just taking it to the next level.

Not trying to take the piss out of you. Just tring to inject a bit of humour.

sorry m8 ,got a bit temperemental, gd luck.

Back