nagra3

jon676

Inactive User
Reaction score
does anyone have nagra 1 ,2 and 3 on thers dream box also box office
:Clap::banana::BLOBBY:

Perhaps this was meant to be a question for the sat section rather than cable

the reason i ask is mine has 123 on it , 500dc and i was wondering if anyone else had the same

Currently they only run Nag1.....
They want to roll out Nag2 soon. What are oyu talking about?

what has 123?
and what is a 500dc?

stop talking rubbish.

we all have a cloned box right , all im saying is that i have had nagra 2-3 added and it is a dreambx 500c,
i hope i have cleared this up for you. b lucky :Clap:

Currently they only run Nag1.....
They want to roll out Nag2 soon. What are oyu talking about?

i know that nagra 1 is running but as you say they are going to add 2 anytime soon, but i can assure that nagra 3 wont be to far behind, even if it does all im saying that my dreambox500c has had nagra 3 put onto it. b lucky:Clap:

nagra 3 is on sat mate and it'll cost a small fortune to change form n1 to n2 not to mind n3 so i dont see them heading to n3 yet,what is the exact question you are trying to ask?

nagra 3 is on sat mate and it'll cost a small fortune to change form n1 to n2 not to mind n3 so i dont see them heading to n3 yet,what is the exact question you are trying to ask?

what i asked was has anyone got nagra 3 on there box and have they got s-y b-x office ,as i have.
thats all m8. dreambox500c.

we all have a cloned box right , all im saying is that i have had nagra 2-3 added and it is a dreambx 500c,
i hope i have cleared this up for you. b lucky :Clap:

No it does not, all this says is who ever sold it to you said it was compliment.

What we want to know is the file structure.

i.e. tell use the names for the files that decode nagra 2 & 3 and where they are located. If you cannot do this you do not have them, don't feel to bad as no one else does either.

On the other hand if you do I sure that many people here would be interested in a look, should you wish to post them.

The other point is that the DM is quite capable of dealing with Nagra 2 but it would still take someone to crack it first.

what i asked was has anyone got nagra 3 on there box and have they got s-y b-x office ,as i have.

sky box office via cable is not encrypted with anything other than n1 and its an emm that decodes the channel thats what you have on your box, nagra 1 2 3 are just the encryption used by the cable and sat companies

Silly Question, but are you on a disk or a communal disk, because it does not sound like you are on VM cable?

I've got Nagra 4 on mine.

Its really good and decrypts S*Y HD. It even upscales to 3D and projects holographic images on the floor in front of me.

Ha ha

all i can say is ,a guy i know does the boxes ,he updated my image for me, put on s-y b-x office ie for the boxing or films. and said that he has added n3 as a precaution in case they change over.so yes you are right it on sat, but the cable company are looking into it.
b lucky

I've got Nagra 4 on mine.

Its really good and decrypts S*Y HD. It even upscales to 3D and projects holographic images on the floor in front of me.

Ha ha

you tosser, why are you so jealous:Clap:

Silly Question, but are you on a disk or a communal disk, because it does not sound like you are on VM cable?[/QUOTEi
all i can say is i do have x office i cant say to much. b lucky

sky box office via cable is not encrypted with anything other than n1 and its an emm that decodes the channel thats what you have on your box, nagra 1 2 3 are just the encryption used by the cable and sat companies

you are right but they are there on the box just in case it chages, the box office shows one film ,the same film all da long, but when te boxing comes on it kicks in, b lucky

Back