Nagra 3

The Bouncer

Inactive User
Reaction score
How many times are the following questions going to be asked:

Has it been cracked
When is it coming
Does this mean my box is screwed

FFS people get a grip and use your fookin eyes. There are repetitive posts which just take the pish, if you look you will find the answers instead of having everything put in your lap.

You have had the free cable now get used to paying for it or don't have it at all, those are your choices. Live with it!

When a crack is released if it gets cracked then DW will be one of the first sites that information will be shared on but until then if it happens, stop fookin askin!

:Clap::Clap:fair play i totaly agree with you:Clap::Clap:

How many times are the following questions going to be asked:

Has it been cracked
When is it coming
Does this mean my box is screwed

FFS people get a grip and use your fookin eyes. There are repetitive posts which just take the pish, if you look you will find the answers instead of having everything put in your lap.

You have had the free cable now get used to paying for it or don't have it at all, those are your choices. Live with it!

When a crack is released if it gets cracked then DW will be one of the first sites that information will be shared on but until then if it happens, stop fookin askin!

so is it hacked.???

when is it comeing.???

and yes my box will still work, but don't know about yours.

tr

I remember DW member 2tone asked for members to volunteer in helping him test a Virgin cardshare, but since everyone IMO was of the opinion "I'm alright Jack, fook you" he got (IIRC) no replies, people were happy to sit back and enjoy their free telly and not willing to take an hour or so to help Tony test his server.

2tone was doing this simply as an experiment to see if Cable cardsharing would be as straight forward as satellite cardsharing, he wasn't gaining anything from it apart from experience and knowledge, and the chap had the foresight to see what was around the corner.

Now that the shit is hitting the fan, I wonder how many replies Tony would get now.

To put it simply, I've got no sympathy for anyone complaining about losing their free TV.

True mate,wee fckers only come when there in deep shit and want help....

Its quite simple really just ignore it. Is someone sending you a PM asking about N3?

You guys need to stop with the newbie bashing too, we've all been a newbie at some point. Yes people will ask and yes when it all goes tits up the forum will flood with members looking to get a free fix for their free viewing.

I would imagine quite a few members on here when first joined was looking to learn how to get their box working I know I was one of them.

Don't stress m8, if it was that much of a problem the Mods/Admin would do something about it

@ Tr0jan see cos you don't post much people assume you are a leech rofl or a NEWBIE lmfao...

As for the thread, it is where it belongs seeing as we don't have a B*llsh*t room just now.
although its is looking more likely the cableroom will need renaming in 4 months time lol.
what was you gonna test c/s on them, a n1 card cos no fooker has n3 except leeds and i seriously doubt anyone who knew what they were about was caught by surprise there.

Its quite simple really just ignore it. Is someone sending you a PM asking about N3?

You guys need to stop with the newbie bashing too, we've all been a newbie at some point. Yes people will ask and yes when it all goes tits up the forum will flood with members looking to get a free fix for their free viewing.

I would imagine quite a few members on here when first joined was looking to learn how to get their box working I know I was one of them.

Don't stress m8, if it was that much of a problem the Mods/Admin would do something about it

Im not newbie bashing at all, what Im saying is that it is mainly newbies that keep starting these threads and if they were to actually look on the 1st page they would find around 7 different threads all asking the same question.

And Im not stressing at all, the thing that annoys me about it is that they want it all on a plate

Im not newbie bashing at all, what Im saying is that it is mainly newbies that keep starting these threads and if they were to actually look on the 1st page they would find around 7 different threads all asking the same question.

And Im not stressing at all, the thing that annoys me about it is that they want it all on a plate

I hear what you're saying m8 but not everyone can be the same. Some people are different and we just have to accept that (if you know what I mean)

what was you gonna test c/s on them, a n1 card cos no fooker has n3 except leeds and i seriously doubt anyone who knew what they were about was caught by surprise there.

Who mentioned N3?

I was only commenting on the total lack of interest shown by everyone on the forum and stating that I think that is going to change now the shit has hit the fan.

nagra 3 is a good thing - for the following reasons

1. it's got a higher number in it
2. it's green - if everyones screen goes black they might turn the tv off more often
3. it's green - if all the modded/emulator boxes go off people might recyle them
4. it's good for the economy - if peoples boxes go off they might buy new boxes - freeview/sky/vm/whatever - manufacturing and retail jobs
5. did i mention that it's got a bigger number in it?

asking questions about nagra 3 is also a good thing - for the following reasons

1. increased forum traffic = more chance of people clicking on pay per click links by mistake
2. more posts = more people cpming to read them = more chances for us all to be friends
3. it can be really funny - in a tragic pathetic sort of way
4. i get to make more really daft posts than normal - something I live for lol
5. after banging your head repeatedly against a brick wall it eventually becomes fun

so i think the OP is being unreasonable - it might even be an infringement of someones human rights to not let them ask the same questions as have been answered nearly as many times as the economy is bankrupt - I dunno - I'm not a liberal - but it might be

having stuff fed to you on a plate? isnt that what the cable scene is about then?

2tone - good bloke - willing to try - he does stand out a bit compared to most - which is most of the time is a good thing aslong as ypur good at spotting combine harvesters

box? whats a box? I will stil be able to watch all the channels/programs I want to after the great upgrade - which isnt many - but I wont be using a box whatever that is

but before anyone considers obtaining a supplier account I would wait until at least nagra 3.37 - version x.0 are always buggy

Last edited:

Dude seriously? everyone who ever came into cable and read a tut on something got it on a plate. 100% of posts in the cable rooms are people getting or wanting it on a plate, we are a friendly forum and yeah mods and admin have limits lol we at DW are proud of the fact we welcome everyone.
New members make mistakes - we don't nail them to the wall unlike some other places nor do we allow other members to!
I am not seeing anything in here that translates to newbie bashing at all :)

so i think the OP is being unreasonable - it might even be an infringement of someones human rights to not let them ask the same questions as have been answered nearly as many times as the economy is bankrupt - I dunno - I'm not a liberal - but it might be

having stuff fed to you on a plate? isnt that what the cable scene is about then?

How is it being unreasonable, I am having a rant not forming a new law that states the same question cannot be asked.

Having stuff fed to you on a plate - what I am referring to is if members were to look and not be too fooking lazy then they may find the answers to their questions instead of asking a question that has been answered too many times.

Dude seriously? everyone who ever came into cable and read a tut on something got it on a plate. 100% of posts in the cable rooms are people getting or wanting it on a plate, we are a friendly forum and yeah mods and admin have limits lol we at DW are proud of the fact we welcome everyone.
New members make mistakes - we don't nail them to the wall unlike some other places nor do we allow other members to!
I am not seeing anything in here that translates to newbie bashing at all :)

Thanks for realizing Im not newbie bashing as I know we were all newbies at one stage and I am one of the first to acknowledge newbies and say how nice it is to see newbies making a contribution to the site. What Im referring to in having it on a plate is asking the same question instead of looking and finding the answers to their questions

When you think about it, we are all spoon fed on these forums.

It's not as if we have created any of these hacks ourselves, a tiny almost miniscule number of people have the skills to provide these hacks and the rest of us just follow their lead.

How many of us would have free TV, hacked games consoles, unlocked iPhones etc if the people behind the hacks hadn't released their work to the general public?

You would be able to count them all on one hand.

I feel like quoting Churchill, lol, ........ Never was so much owed by so many to so few ;)

Last edited:
How is it being unreasonable, I am having a rant not forming a new law that states the same question cannot be asked.

Having stuff fed to you on a plate - what I am referring to is if members were to look and not be too fooking lazy then they may find the answers to their questions instead of asking a question that has been answered too many times.
to quote TBC
seriously dude?

once you've banged your head against this particular wall for a few years then it becomes tremendously funny - and no thats not hysterical laughter you can hear - it's not - really - I'm serious - it's not hysterical laughter

this business we call cable - it's a comedy club with table service m8 - get used to it or go mad - the last tickets have been sold so enjoy the show while you can - the cabarete is on soon

When you think about it, we are all spoon fed on these forums.

It's not as if we have created any of these hacks ourselves, a tiny almost miniscule number of people have the skills to provide these hacks and the rest of us just follow their lead.

How many of us would have free TV, hacked games consoles, unlocked iPhones etc if the people behind the hacks hadn't released their work to the general public?

You would be able to count them all on one hand.

I feel like quoting Churchill, lol, ........ Never was so much owed by so many to so few ;)

I exactly agree but would you ask the same popular question without at looking to see if it had been asked recently at least? That is all Im having a rant about, I joined just over a year ago and now have atm Free Tv, Free XBOX, DS and Wii games. I have asked plenty of questions but even from joining I have looked at least on the first few pages before starting a new thread as I know it is repetitive for members who have already answered.

still waiting for my free tv - joined lots of forums years ago - all promising freetv to members - how many tv's have turned up at my door - blo*dy none - thats how many

You go on about people asking for something that had been already answered and some members on here like to reply by saying "use the search button" but do you ever stop to think maybe just maybe that member HAS used the search button but still can't find what they looking for? or are a bit unsure of what they meant to be looking for?

Back