nagra 3

Jade

I WANT I WANT I WANT
Reaction score
is nagra 3 out in leeds as it been cracked yet and is that the last off our service

nagra 3 is not in Leeds,ust destoyed some funcards, it hasnt been cracked yet since its release in Europe and the USA. If nagra 3 does ever come, then yes thats it, but if it doesnt we still have more free TV!

nagra 3 is not in Leeds,ust destoyed some funcards, it hasnt been cracked yet since its release in Europe and the USA. If nagra 3 does ever come, then yes thats it, but if it doesnt we still have more free TV!

It wont be the end even if N3 does appear - there's more than one way to skin a cat!!!

so cat skins are the answer???any particular type???iv heard of cats whiskers for radio but not skins...you obviously no something very special...LOL sorry gooner mate..i'm bored...

so cat skins are the answer???any particular type???iv heard of cats whiskers for radio but not skins...you obviously no something very special...LOL sorry gooner mate..i'm bored...

The N3 hack only works with the skin of ginger toms though - just thought i'd point that out before people start rounding up all the neighbourhood strays!!! lol

Well the end of most receivers :D

Yep could well be - ethernet ports are the way forward!!! Unless of course our American friends get their fingers out and work something out in the meantime!!!

Yep could well be - ethernet ports are the way forward!!! Unless of course our American friends get their fingers out and work something out in the meantime!!!

dont hold your breath waitin for the yanks to sort n3
their best (and prob the only solution) to n3 is cardsharing

Its a big market over there - plenty of money to be made by anyone who can sort it out - thats the only reason I can see something happening over there!! Also if N3 stays solid over there for a while it might prompt a rival to take action to discredit it or they might lose sales!!

Its a big market over there - plenty of money to be made by anyone who can sort it out - thats the only reason I can see something happening over there!! Also if N3 stays solid over there for a while it might prompt a rival to take action to discredit it or they might lose sales!!

its quite solid over there and all over europe
couple of guys were arrested in usa regarding tryin to hack it
i think they were box manufacturers

its quite solid over there and all over europe
couple of guys were arrested in usa regarding tryin to hack it
i think they were box manufacturers

This is part of the reason I think there is more chance of a hack coming from over there. The N2 hack over there was very commercial - bin files were sold for FTA receivers and even now their CS for N3 is all commercial servers! Most of the major "FTA" players have been busted and there are big debates as to who was working for the feds and fingers are being pointed!! My point is its big business over there and anyone who can produce a viable hack stands to make millions, always a good incentive!!

This is part of the reason I think there is more chance of a hack coming from over there. The N2 hack over there was very commercial - bin files were sold for FTA receivers and even now their CS for N3 is all commercial servers! Most of the major "FTA" players have been busted and there are big debates as to who was working for the feds and fingers are being pointed!! My point is its big business over there and anyone who can produce a viable hack stands to make millions, always a good incentive!!

hmmm i hear what you are sayin m8...but would you chance puttin your name
to sellin a bin file for n3 ? i know i wouldnt
at the time that n2 was hacked there really wasnt much in the line of arrests
but it looks like they have started to protect their biggest investment yet with
the fbi leading the way in the us.... but ill remain optimistic and hope you are right :proud:

hmmm i hear what you are sayin m8...but would you chance puttin your name
to sellin a bin file for n3 ? i know i wouldnt
at the time that n2 was hacked there really wasnt much in the line of arrests
but it looks like they have started to protect their biggest investment yet with
the fbi leading the way in the us.... but ill remain optimistic and hope you are right :proud:

I think its the best hope we have for a N3 hack really unless it gets leaked by a rival!!!

I'd agree with that. The Yanks have never actually hacked anything to do with TV. Its all either come from Europe or latin America. The Yanks are simply users and abusers - not particularly technical !

btw, even less has been developed in the UK than in the US. The UK simply doesn't seem to have much in the way of decent TV hackers. It all originates in Europe (Spain, Eastern Europe etc).

CS has virtually killed off the real hacks, no point in spending large amounts of cash to try and hack a card when you can make easy money from commercial CS :(

c/s is not what the majority of people want, unless you connect to free public servers :D Think of all those people who dont know anything about flashing etc... A nagra 3 hack means a possible more sales, so the big companies are v likely wanting to hack n3 :D If only our receiver's HQ was in Europe instead of Korea, China etc... Well I suppose dreambox are, but they dont deal with any illegal firmware :D

I'd agree with that. The Yanks have never actually hacked anything to do with TV. Its all either come from Europe or latin America. The Yanks are simply users and abusers - not particularly technical !

btw, even less has been developed in the UK than in the US. The UK simply doesn't seem to have much in the way of decent TV hackers. It all originates in Europe (Spain, Eastern Europe etc).
Spot on :Clap:

hi, how come everytime someone loses a channel for 5 minutes they start mentioning nagra3? if and when it happens theres not alot we can do about it unless the dark forces manage to crack it. theres no point in panicking just enjoy what you have while you have it.

I'm looking at getting a box and have just heard of nagra3. What do people think the chances are of it coming over here? and how long until it does?
Knowing my luck I'll get a box and it'll be brought out a few weeks later lol

Rob.

Back