N3 please Read!!!!

fes_786

Inactive User
Reaction score
i for 1 think its about time that there should be a sticky for Nagra 3 and every 1 should read it before starting a thread .etc

N3 has been running on some providers in the sat scene and as of now there is NO CRACK / HACK

there are reports of cardshare N3 but its still not a hack

If there ever will be a Hack then expect it to be kept Private

tooo many freeloaders taking other peoples work and

a. passing it off as their own
b. Selling it (TRADERS)
.etc

and tooo many LEACHERS

IF there is a hack and it come public then ok

but tooo many leachers / newbies asking :

is it hacked yet??
my m8s, m8 in the pub is working on it and it will be hacked in a few days
weres my free tv???
.etc

its just getting boring now

No Free TV
Get used to Paying for it like most other people

rant over

i agree!! it will be hacked and maybe already is who knows?!!! but it is goin to stay private i am sure the hackers/coders are really pi*sed off about spendin the time and energy not to mention money to hack n3 then to just give it away for free!!! not this time they did with n1 and n2 but now they are goin to keep it for themselves :( be gratefull theres a workaround ( c/s ) and were not completely without tv!!!!!

cammy

lol, i think you guys miss the point. What would be the point of hacking something if nobody ever knows it was done.
Hacking this kind of thing is done for a variety of reasons, but one of the top reasons is to piss on the establishments who want to rule the world i.e. massive global companies like sky and microsoft.
Defeats the object if it doesnt get broadcast.

I, like you dont like people who trade off this kind of thing but they are inevitable and the main reason why these things shouldnt be kept to a few. If the information is widely available then the less chance people are going to need to pay a trader.

I think the majority of people on here are genuine, and got here because we got fed up with paying the guy a few streets down every time a card went down, and work hard at our own knowledge level to get a working card (this alone was a great achievement for me) we then pass this on at OUR level to friends and family (and then their friends and family...etc) thus killing the traders source of income.
more than a few of us get pissed of with the superior few slagging us off for not being able to meet their level of ability.

People like to share, there will always be people that appreciate it and people that expect it. Unfortunately its not possible to differentiate between by looking at a pc screen.

I would like to thank all the guys and gals out there that put the hours in to try and tip the balance a bit.

Thanks Guys, and be sure there ARE plenty of us that DO appreciate it

I like the post but this isn't the first of it's kind...why???

People just don't search or read stickies I'm afraid

I know we were all noobs one day etc (I still am) but this is getting a bit ridiculous

Saw an advert on Edinburgh Gumtree item 58679005..

Also shows up from Google search for cablebox nag3 looks like someone is selling a new box "cable box platinum 2010" - anyone know anything about this?

Cheers Keith.

it maybe there way off not putting a name to the box starview 6

Back