Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

N3 on new installs Manchester

K

Inactive User
All new installs are now installed with N3 cards in,

Manchester
Blackburn
Oldham
Rochdale
Bury
Bolton

Basikaly if your Netid is either 41060/41066..

All new installs are now installed with N3 cards in,

Manchester
Blackburn
Oldham
Rochdale
Bury
Bolton

Basikaly if your Netid is either 41060/41066..

not long now then!!:nopity:

I just got virgin HD today - the net id is 41060. Does that mean its got a N3 card in it?

Does it matter? We are all on borrowed time now. Been a few pics on the forums about the new cards. I've got a shiny red new N3 card. Don't think it will be long berore the switchover is complete. Enjoy while it lasts.

Does it matter? We are all on borrowed time now. Been a few pics on the forums about the new cards. I've got a shiny red new N3 card. Don't think it will be long berore the switchover is complete. Enjoy while it lasts.

Not to me, but if its only a matter of a couple of weeks then i'll tell my neighbours to hurry up and sort out an alternative as they're thinking its gonna be a couple of months yet.

New installs may will be e getting N3 cards but the switch will not come until all subs get the new cards.

The amount of channels now being picked up on a scan would suggest that N3 channels are now in the stream.

Just got a cisco 4585 HD in Blackburn and that has a rom11 bod in it!

Noticed the ird now starts with 6* instead of the usual 3E

Ah Well ! It was good while it lasted so long in our region. Will have to keep ours ears to the ground to see what transpires in the coming months.

Hope some bright spark cracks this N3.

Back