Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

n3 keys

matt1980

Inactive User
hi all hope some can put me right on this have the new n3 card got a backdoor key like the old n2 card.
do the card have the key like the old n2 card you know key0 and key1 and if i had thows keys can i right them in to a rom 11 mosc and wood they be 16 dig long

it has been cracked but its not public its only accesable to certain members with invites in to the locked forum on this site

here is the irish key if it helps

15905706_Lucky_Clover_Key_Tag.gif

no u need the keys from your new card and re writting to the new card as its a total new card using your old mosc will not work i personally are in the closed forum so i no it all works but like i say if it all went public vm will only kill the new hack so that why its only released to certain people and since its in a closed forum they cant see what has been done to achieve this

no u need the keys from your new card and re writting to the new card as its a total new card using your old mosc will not work i personally are in the closed forum so i no it all works but like i say if it all went public vm will only kill the new hack so that why its only released to certain people and since its in a closed forum they cant see what has been done to achieve this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j-Tji1DueU]YouTube - Urban Cookie Collective - The Key, The Secret[/ame]

WTF are you on about ! lol

he means in the closed part off the forum where the keys are hide.

but im sure if anyone want's to join they would have to pm jimmyp and he will check out if they ok to join.:proud:

Mate Ive been on here long enough to know the parts of the forums, there is NO hack, not in a "secret" section that is not a secret anymore !

they wont just join anybody up there is a lot of trust involved and how much you are willing to give back to the forum but worth a try i suppose the closed forum is limitd to 150 members with 23 taken so be quick and thats what you think thats why its called a secret hidden section

Back