My VOD is working

stake

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

How can something so good be so bad

Pace 1000 with AU Fun in ex CW

Old school PPV used to work fine...the Frontrow days, and I was always convinced my talkback was cut as I could not use the red button.

Then when the move from NTL frontrow to Filmflex happened, and filmflex came in. it never worked, and I couldnt order a thing.

then the movie channels became pin protected and then stopped working and now have come back. what has also come back is my ability to order VOD, things like channel 4OD (which i think is free anyway) and filmflex movies (Employee of the Month)

What does this mean....

my talkback is enabled? (how do i check)

who is gettign charged for this? will it appear on my bill even though i am not using a subbed box (but i have the basic package)

is this wrong and should i stop using this whole new world of on demand?

help me guys, as i dont want to do anaything really bad. (but i would lovbe to watch the second series of peep show again etc)

Regards

Stake

not sure if those boxes are the same as the 4010's and 4001's but if you press settings on the remote and scroll down to tech stuff , then pres ok look in that menu and look at dhcp status and see wat it says as far as i know if talkback is cut it should say return path is off

Also the middle light on the display flashes in stead of being fixed.

it says DCHP status : return path is on

when rebooting the middel light flashes, but then becomes fixed.

this all obviously means talkback is on.

....and has been for the last few years...hmm

to cut talkback, do i have to opoen the box and cut tracts or is there another way?

and do i really have to cut the talkback

Back