my son has arrived

sorry for the late congrats, but well, Congratulations m8, hope everything is well and happy in the threshold, and give my love to the rest of family

Thank you all for your kind words, I awoke this morning with a thumping head, I didnt drink that much.. I have been tee total for the last few weeks incase I needed a trip to the hospital.....
Mum and Thomas are now home and I await my first night with baby...
Thanks all again...
Taff
Thomas.JPG

well done to u all :)

from me and the mrs

congratulations m8 whats his screen name, always good to have new members lol :Cheers:

what do you think of the name "TAFFSON" LOL

sounds like a boxer lol no wait thats tyson....

Taff

congratulations m8
all the best to you your wife and new son

and all your good news nice one

Taff said:
My wife gave birth today to our baby son Thomas........

We got married on the 25th June, on our wedding day my wife was 20 weeks pregnant, this we had kept secret and announced to all familly and guests the news at the reception.....

This has been some year for me with weddings, births, accepting a new job and resigning from my employer... to turning down the new job and accepting an even better job with my old employer... , graduation plus so many other wonderful things I cannot think of in the light of my news today....

I am going to crack open a bottle of wine or two tonight and relax in front of the tv, wife and Thomas should be home tomorrow so im going to enjoy the peace whilst I have it lol.........

regards

Taff

(going to enjoy the peace whilst I have it) Taff QUOTE)
good luck m8, i have 4 (17 & 12 & 11 & 8) peace peace PEACE lol love them all
best to your wife & you TAFF, injoy your new life, let us know baby's name

all the best
richard
:Cheers:

Thank you Richard for your kind words, if you re read your own post you will know my babies name " Thomas" 2nd line.... lol

I was fearing a large familly but with testamonies from people like you with similar size famillies I am looking forward to a large familly...

regards

Taff

Congratulations to you and your wife and welcome to the world baby Thomas: party :

Back