my rant for today

maca

Inactive User
Reaction score
just took my specs of for a second put them on the floor and my little girl comes in and stands on them bent the frame and just cost me £75.00 for a new frame aaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :grrrr:

i know was not thinking kids tv is wrecking my brain :Laugh:

I know that feeling, the theme from "in the night garden" has been on a constant loop in my brain for a month now. If I ever met Iggle Piggle I'd shove his blanket up his arse.

just took my specs of for a second put them on the floor and my little girl comes in and stands on them bent the frame and just cost me £75.00 for a new frame aaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :grrrr:

i took my specs of put them on my desk got up went to the loo than sat on them lol they slid of the desk onto my seat :( i was not happy

you must have sides to put stuff everywhere m8, is there any room for anything else? lol

last time i broke my glasses i ran them over PMSL honest..!

I was changing the starter motor on my car, laying underneath.. took specs off coz they were in the way an kept catching them, forgot to pick them up in the rush to finish...an drove over them taking car off the ramp :eek:

was fubbered lol

I know that feeling, the theme from "in the night garden" has been on a constant loop in my brain for a month now. If I ever met Iggle Piggle I'd shove his blanket up his arse.

LOL I hear you, I'd smother him and bloody Makapaka, Upsidaisy etc with his bull taunting blanket!

In fact I'd set a bull to his ass, bet he'd get rid of that red blanket then!

:)

Get rid of the kid, buy a puppy, lot safer when it comes to specks.:roflmao:

I'm going to miss the Calzaghe fight because I don't have the post count yet to get what i need. Thats my rant for today !

Back