MW2 will not be getting shipped early from online retailers

I have just emailed Play.com customer support to ask what they will be doing so I will get back to you when they get back to me :p

Just had this from play.com

Dear Maggot

We’re writing regarding your order for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (COD).

To ensure we get your order to you by the release date of Tuesday 10th November we will be dispatching this with a courier and not Royal Mail, eliminating any risk of it being delayed by the ongoing industrial action.

If you do have any questions regarding this or any other order please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0845 8001020

Thanks for shopping at Play.com.

Kind Regards

Play.com

Aye, my presteige from HMV has a Completely shipped order status and was shipped on the 3rd. Would be awsome if it come early!

as long as its before Xmas im sorted ;o)

Mine should be here tomorrow.

So much for my plans of buying an Elite and only playing originals, lol

FOR SALE, BRAND NEW UNOPENED COPY OF COD MW2 FOR XBOX.

lol

Well mine arrived at 8 this morning, was pre ordered from GAME. Only a day early but hey still early :)

according to some sites, activision have said that the servers won't be up till the release date. Which is kind of clever if it's true, but could just be rumours. Seems to be tons going about. What we know for sure is you have a tracking number, so keep an eye on it

Hmv have completly shipped mine expecting delivery today or tommorow but no tracking number which i expect as it's the prstige edition.

my lads prestige turned up just now need to wrap it up for xmas now :)

Very very jealous. On another note..... ARE YOU INSANE you have to have a go :)

mine is expected to be here sometime tomorrow. I hope it's early in the morning, don't want to be hanging about, looking out of the window everytime i hear a van lol

My prestige has just came :)
havent opened it yet as my local comper shop is selling the game today and i just picked one up :)
If anyone wants one, the shop is on the bristol road just out side northfield, birmingham and is called 'console games' it did cost £45 though, but saves queing tonight.

This is true. Im gutted cant see mine comming now even if it is ment to be by courier.

Stupid Play.com

got mine today too also from Game if anyone fancys a game add me

V1PERM0

Got mine today as well, come while I was at uni :) Was just stuck through letter box ! lol

Back