Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MW2 will not be getting shipped early from online retailers

Got my presteige today and well chuffed!

NVG goggles are minted and look good on the stand.

Wurblue321 if anyone wants shot!

Aye its weird at first, its like having a little TV right infront of you.

Not tried them outside yet, only in a darkened room and they were awsome, feel quite expensive aswell and well made.

Look really good on the head stand that you get with them.

Have you ordered the presteige?

I have a mate who is in ASDA now and is gonna wait there till midnite.
he's currently in the cafe which closes at 8. he's then gonna just hang about, which is gf isn't that pleased about lol
The guy is a complete loon in my view lol told him to pre order it when it was £35 at tesco direct but he said it'll be cheaper on the day of release.

he doesn't have a good track record of getting games, 1 of the reasons he's there now.
he's tried to get Halo 3, GTA4, uncharted 2 and fifa 10 with no luck at midnite. So he's on a mission tonight. I hope he fails just so i can take the piss.

Aye its weird at first, its like having a little TV right infront of you.

Not tried them outside yet, only in a darkened room and they were awsome, feel quite expensive aswell and well made.

Look really good on the head stand that you get with them.

Have you ordered the presteige?

My lads prestige came from hmv this morning m8 so only seen them in the box it is very well presented and looks mint. It is to go away for his xmas pressent though. I read a review on the goggles saying that they genuinly do work and pretty well too but im glad you can confirm that m8 :) Looking forward to xmas day when i can nab em off him lol.

so do u reckon there will be massive ques tonight then?

as i dont think tesco have put out the game boxes yet and i cant see them putting them out ready for midnight, or ive never seen them do it before with other games

Gutted!!!

Bought my PS3 last week Friday for £250 slim line 120gig with 2 games (fifa 2010 and pro evo 2010).

Today went to Game at 9am and bought COD MW2 for £26 by trading Pro Evo 2010.

Today in the papers Sainsbury are offering 120gig ps3 for £200 and COD MW2 for only £26 WTF??

Well gutted!!

Gutted!!!

Bought my PS3 last week Friday for £250 slim line 120gig with 2 games (fifa 2010 and pro evo 2010).

Today went to Game at 9am and bought COD MW2 for £26 by trading Pro Evo 2010.

Today in the papers Sainsbury are offering 120gig ps3 for £200 and COD MW2 for only £26 WTF??

Well gutted!!

thx for the heads up im playing on my 360 @ the mo but as im expecting a ban this is route im taking

Back