MW2 Battle ??

mike i am DEFFO scared of u , u awesum creature u !!!! hahahah
we play tomoz ? eh ?
i will let u kill me if u want hahahaha

DONT PLAY MIKE he has found a cheat...and can kill you from anywhere in the map !!! :banana:

defo bud let me know when your heading on and i`ll b there to kill again

user name kezza2k anyone free to add MW2 is Awsome

I'm working tonight but if you're planning another game gives an invite. ID: mcgirt808

Ta.

P.S

I'm shite.

all this talk about having a game with each other and no talk off a clan tag yet lol..we should all change ourselfs to digi or what ever peeps can come up with :Cheers::Cheers:

Lol I've been purting mine as DW since mw1 might cahnge it now and again when with mates etc but always go back to it

Lol I've been purting mine as DW since mw1 might cahnge it now and again when with mates etc but always go back to it

remember the odd games we had with DW, they were a good laugh, but just didn't work that well as was only limited numbers with MW, then you can have a real clan going.
Will be good if we got a clan up and running as it's lot better when it comes to deathmatchs or headquarters. plus with headphones we can spilt up where each go, so it's more team play

remember the odd games we had with DW, they were a good laugh, but just didn't work that well as was only limited numbers with MW, then you can have a real clan going.
Will be good if we got a clan up and running as it's lot better when it comes to deathmatchs or headquarters. plus with headphones we can spilt up where each go, so it's more team play

sounds like a plan :Clap::Clap:

do any off you's use the camera mic for in the game

i haven`t even got a mic as i feel like a tit talkin into it so what is the clan tag goin to b DW

Ive got a mic/headset but i never use the mic as i have to be quiet so misses can watch tv lol

i have tagged DW on me.....
baggy when i play, the wife goes to watch tv in another room lol,

My ps3 tv is in the back room and the misses can hear everything i say, i made her jump a few times tonight as i jumped a few times and shouted c@@t at a few surprises tonight lol.

first time ive jumped on a level u were playin last night. wasnt sure if u knew that was me. my clan tag was dwz..that was the first time id played search and destroy.normall i just stick to free for all

first time ive jumped on a level u were playin last night. wasnt sure if u knew that was me. my clan tag was dwz..that was the first time id played search and destroy.normall i just stick to free for all

I do like search and destory, bit more of a tactical play. which is good now and again, plus helps with ranking up lol
feel free to jump into anyone of my games, i'll have to remember to look out for the clan tag, as i'll have to go easy on you before i kill you lol

I do like search and destory, bit more of a tactical play. which is good now and again, plus helps with ranking up lol
feel free to jump into anyone of my games, i'll have to remember to look out for the clan tag, as i'll have to go easy on you before i kill you lol[/QUOTE

i wasnt sure if you'd noticed ill killed ya a few times on it 2 lol

if your on later ill jump in again lol

feel free to jump into anyone of my games, i'll have to remember to look out for the clan tag, as i'll have to go easy on you before i kill you lol[/QUOTE

i wasnt sure if you'd noticed ill killed ya a few times on it 2 lol

if your on later ill jump in again lol

I didn't notice, as last few times been messaging a mate while playing, the tool is a message junkie

REVENGE

Back