murder inquiry after 3 killed in birmingham

shotter

Inactive User
Reaction score
Police have begun a murder inquiry after two pedestrians were run over and killed by a driver in Birmingham.

The incident happened at about 01:15 BST on the Dudley Road in the Winson Green area.

Police have arrested a man and a vehicle has been recovered.

The casualties were taken to the nearby City Hospital where a large crowd has gathered. It is not yet known if the deaths are linked to overnight rioting in the area.

Police in riot gear have been blocking the hospital's main entrance.

Members of the Asian community have described the incident as a hit-and-run.

A spokesman for West Midlands Police said: "Two men have died following a road traffic collision in the Winson Green area of Birmingham which detectives are treating as murder.

"Three men were taken to hospital where two subsequently died from their injuries. A third male remains in a critical condition.

"West Midlands Police have launched a murder inquiry, arrested one man in connection with the incident and recovered a vehicle from near the scene which will be examined by forensics experts."

Officers have appealed for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.

BBC News - Murder inquiry after Birmingham pedestrians killed by driver

2 of them were brothers and they were also my close friends

i was with the elder brother only yesterday early in the evening, now he has gone, i cant believe it

the story is that all over birmingham the asian community were out on the roads protecting their businesses and temples/mosques
my 2 friends were on a main road named dudley road in winson green around 1am
a vehicle approached them with the occupant a black youth
words were exchanged and then the car was driven into the crowd
my 2 friends and another youth were hit
1 of the brothers died instantly and the other 2 later on in hospital
the driver then drove off

i am in total shock,since hearing the news i have not slept a wink

i now fear things are going to escalate
the asian community feel the police have been too soft on the animals that have wrecked our country and now will take the law into their own hands

my thoughts go out to the family members of my 2 friends
RIP brothers

update - the ambulance have confirmed that the 3rd asain youth is alive but is still in a critical condition

the police have arrested a man on suspicion of murder and have recovered the vehicle

Last edited:
fookin hell

sorry to hear that man

i hope the coward gets what he deserves

fookin mental

rioting were the **** does that get u
only makes life shit for the people who's houses / business / property gets damaged

end of the day the guy who got shot he had a gun on him in a public place so he was in the wrong
who knows he might of killed some kid or some 1
U carry a gun u die by it

a eye for a eye

oh ffs, it's really ramped up now. if the asian lads want revenge, i hope everyone is ready for more rioting, but hopefully they'll stay calm throughout this unlike some communities. sorry to hear that about the brothers, once people start to lose their lives, you have to wonder just why are we paying the police to stand and watch???

now confirmed that the 3rd lad has died, this is getting worse by the minute

im glad the police have made an arrest, i pray that the asain youths will leave it upto the police now for bringing the culprit to justice

the police have been too soft on the animals but now i hope they realise that peoples lives are at risk and they need to step up

its getting way out of control now something quick needs to be done before anyone else loses there life..the police are in a no win situation they either get blamed for being to hard on people or to soft..if people think there is big enough to carry a gun then they are big enough to face the consequences ,this is the united kingdom not afghanistan the government should of kept the country free and british not let every tom,dick and harry to move here.

Back