multivision

obwan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Anyone know what I need to receive the Multivison channels on a dm7025?

obwan

They are part of TPS aren't they?

Doesn't Mgcamd 1.24 etc open it?

UPDATE - - I just tested it, I turned off my Gbox cardshare and switched to Mgcamd and it cleared no problem. :)

Last edited:
yeah, its part of TPS. I just get a black screen with mgcamd_1.24.
I must be missing some key files.

Thanks,
obwan

Mate, I may be wrong.

It cleared for a few minutes then scrambled again, I'm now looking at a black screen.

If you are running mgcamd then try leaving receiver on france2 or M6 channel for a few mins, because the tps keys are auto-update. You will need to update the keys each day though by going to these channels.

I've left my tv on Multivision 3, it appears to clear itself for a few minutes every 10 minutes or so then it scrambles again, bizarre.

I get all this stuff on my CS, so I'm not really sure what's open with the emus and what's not. :)

Edit: I switched to France2 and it updated within seconds, Multivision is now completely open using EMU only, thanks mate. :)

Last edited:
also you may need to leave it on the france2 or m6 for a while (10mins ~ 20mins) so that it gets time to collect all keys for that day, or you may still lose channels at some point. Dont forget that you will need the update each day too.

Thanks again mate, always handy to have this info incase my CS goes down. :)

Thanks, I'm all sorted now. I had to leave it on france 4 for a few seconds. france2
or m6 didn't work for me.

obwan

I keep trying the above suggestions but it will only stay on for about 30 seconds anyone got any ideas, i have a db500

Iv,e only just got mine working on mgamd 1.25 and it seems to be ok at the moment fingers crossed BTW mine updated on m6 rock

Hi here are latest mgcamd keys working on 7025 tps'd+ etc***

Back