multiman now with lv2.pkg built in,

Yep little crashes that require a reboot mainly while navigating the xmb happen to me too.

Hopefully this will be ironed out in future releases.

Me too, exiting gaia manager it crashes occasionally requiring a reboot - maybe it's the built in lv2 patch causing issues.

The only thing that keeps happening to me using the latest multiman is that it hangs when loading if i have my external plugged in, this happens 8 out of 10 times, i normally unplug the usb lead, run multiman, wait for it to load, then plug back in my usb so it then does a refresh on my external games as well, bit of a pain, but whats a bit of pain now and again :)

Just thought i would say in case others are seeing multiman hang when loading, if you have an external plugged in, thats probably why, remove, load multiman then plug back in

If yours is loading fine with external then Grrrrr lol :salute:

I updated to the latest multiman last night about 11pm and now all good! I was having trouble copying black ops original disc to my internal, as multiman would not boot it after the copy, but the multiman update solved that!

hi, as anyone had trouble downloading the updates through the app itself i cant seem to connect and yesterday it either trickled down or failed, either way my favourite manager upto now im going to try Rogero next i think.

The only thing that keeps happening to me using the latest multiman is that it hangs when loading if i have my external plugged in, this happens 8 out of 10 times, i normally unplug the usb lead, run multiman, wait for it to load, then plug back in my usb so it then does a refresh on my external games as well, bit of a pain, but whats a bit of pain now and again :)

i get this from time to time too mate im guessing its someing to do with the lv2 patch probably will get ironed out in time reason i think its that is i get the same prob with gaia too but i get no probs when im on xmb so im ruling the cfw out with that.

Last edited:
Well im lost on this one, i just deleted 2 games from my internal, and i still got 0.00mb free WTF, checked my OMAN folder there gone..........0.00mb free, using Keamu CFW, checked with ftp client there not there, i also run the permisions fix, any idea guys, i cant even install the new Multiman !!!!!

Well im lost on this one, i just deleted 2 games from my internal, and i still got 0.00mb free WTF, checked my OMAN folder there gone..........0.00mb free, using Keamu CFW, checked with ftp client there not there, i also run the permisions fix, any idea guys, i cant even install the new Multiman !!!!!

Same thing with me mate I've replied to you other post in the new thread

The new rogero manager has stealth mode for psn.

any links for this mate, have not tried this one before so might give it a go

Found it mate, v7.9a :)

Last edited:
Back