Derby in trouble might swap with Wycombe?

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like Derby might be in a bit of bother but, why now ??. They've had weeks then the decide to do it when fixtures are to be released
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The EFL are the most corrupt organisation on the Planet. They will look after Derby like they did with Sheff Weds. Their system is geared to protect the big clubs and stick a knife in the smaller clubs. All the EFL clubs need to breakaway from the EFL and form their own.
Derby will be fined and no more but in truth they should be relegated.

They are making 2 lots of fixtures with and without Derby and Wycombe back in the Championship. tbh, the biggest pile of crap going. Derby can appeal so the season will crack on and probably take years through the courts.
So lets say it drags on a year and Derby have appealed and in the meantime they go up to the Prem worth £200 million + ?, what happens then to Derby ? Do the EFL relegate them to League One or back to the Championship ? and were do Wycombe stands on it ? the ELF don't let Derby go up so Wycombe stay put ?. It's the biggest pile of crap again from the EFL 2 lots of fixtures pmsl.

EFL will favour and protect Derby and the EFL's punishment to Derby will be ??,
a big fine which they will pocket "Suits you Sir"

Derby broke the rules relegate them now it's that simple

Last edited:
You can bet your life if it had been Leeds they would already have been relegated and have -15 points for next season. Rules pointless if not applied consistently.

I can highlight lots of clubs who got f*cked over by the ELF while they protected the bigger club,
Utd with Tevez and Sheff Utd
Spurs and Swindon
Sheff Weds and Wigan Athletic
It's corrupt, Wigan Atheltic were owned by an outfit who waged a huge bet on them to be relegated and when they realised they were suddenly playing well and beating the drop they put them into administration and got them deducted 12 points which sent them down by 1 point.

Sheff Weds that season broke every rule in the book and were deducted point the "next" season therefor saving them.

Now put the boot on the other foot
Derby went down and Wycombe stayed up but broke the rules. I can tell you one thing, Derby would be back in the championship as I type.

CORRUPT

Just to clear up, when I said Tevez I meant with West Ham and winning at Utd to stay up. He's been registered with 3 clubs and West Ham should have been deducted points. What did they do ?, big club little club let Sheff Utd go down. Not so much the EFL but all the same , the system looking out for their own.

And just to confirm my point and how corrupt and bent the EFL is

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's disgusting how the big rich clubs get away with it. Sheff Weds got their points reduction reduced to 6 from 12 and moved over to the following season but deservedly went down anyway the season after.

I just hope Wycombe fight them all the way and send Derby down. Break the rules pay the price,
That's unless you think your bigger than you actually are

Back