Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

multiman now with lv2.pkg built in,

Thommo

Hates everyone equally!
more news, gaia was out with lv2 in it but it kept freezing for me but now theres a multiman update with it in.

go to th multiman you have click on right stick, download update...quit to xmb go to install packages run multiman pkg.

no more loading lv2.pkg to run games.

theres also a v4 lv2.pkg out but why bother when you can load from multiman direct now. im sure the lv2v4 will be added soon aswell.

cheers mate ive been waiting for this im off the boil today im trying get my debian server to play fair

Its because you have been banned

:p made you think then lol

lmao made me think too

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vHRMeRszw4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1vHRMeRszw4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

lol

Was using the newest version of multiman playing gt5 and i had a blackscreen, all i could do is physically switch the ps3 off with the switch on the back, is that something that i can expect from time to time? just ran that file permissions fixer again just in case. also load times a pretty long everytime i think uh oh, its crashed then it'll suddenly start, is that the norm for gt5?

This new version of multiman seems a lot more unstable - ps3 crashing randomly, just had to reboot halfway through ftping something over.

Just to double check, you go 3.55 OFW---> Kmeaw ----> new multiman with LV built in, and majority of games should work (as opposed to the 30% eboot modifying non sense)

Just to double check, you go 3.55 OFW---> Kmeaw ----> new multiman with LV built in, and majority of games should work (as opposed to the 30% eboot modifying non sense)

Yeah you basicaly have 2 options find and replace modified eboot with the original eboot for the game or redownload it and replace it with an untouched version.

There is no need for modified eboot's anymore.

is anyone else having trouble installing this im having trouble doing a update and when i download it and try it through usb i get a error (80029567) but tbh im getting this with a few things today

edit: it actually looks like im getting this with everything lol, not a clue why.

Last edited:
i've just done the gaia 2.02 no bother, tried a couple of games i knew would work (vanquish, marvel super hero sq)

format the memory stick for a start - maybe start again with the firmware - recovery mode OFW > CFW - just becareful!

i've just done the gaia 2.02 no bother, tried a couple of games i knew would work (vanquish, marvel super hero sq)

format the memory stick for a start - maybe start again with the firmware - recovery mode OFW > CFW - just becareful!

tbh mate i was just thinking that about the f/w, but it just occurred to me but i need it confirming multiman will only run if you can run unsigned code im using, wutang + geohot and geohot f/w cant run unsigned code so i may need to goto gaia for the time being or change my f/w to kmeaw, can anyone confirm this, cheers.

EDIT: gaia manager installed no probs weird

Last edited:
tbh mate i was just thinking that about the f/w, but it just occurred to me but i need it confirming multiman will only run if you can run unsigned code im using, wutang + geohot and geohot f/w cant run unsigned code so i may need to goto gaia for the time being or change my f/w to kmeaw, can anyone confirm this, cheers.

EDIT: gaia manager installed no probs weird

IIRC theres a signed and unsigned gaia. but yes i would jack that combo your using. the wutang/geo combo is whack and even wutang admitted that the new one was better.

ofw > new cfw > any pkg.

IIRC theres a signed and unsigned gaia. but yes i would jack that combo your using. the wutang/geo combo is whack and even wutang admitted that the new one was better.

ofw > new cfw > any pkg.

yeah thats the route i went down mate ive got Kmeaw on now im getting a few freezes which i think is down to backup managers this is not when im playing but more when i drop back to xmb and sometimes in the managers ive tried gaia and multi as anyone else had this happen. soon as i changed to the new cfw it took multimanager no problem and anything else tbh, i think ill play on for a hour now lol, cheers mate.

yeah thats the route i went down mate ive got Kmeaw on now im getting a few freezes which i think is down to backup managers this is not when im playing but more when i drop back to xmb and sometimes in the managers ive tried gaia and multi as anyone else had this happen. soon as i changed to the new cfw it took multimanager no problem and anything else tbh, i think ill play on for a hour now lol, cheers mate.

Yeah I get the occasional crash as you stated mainly when accessing the loaders but for me it sometimes happens when in a game loading the in game menu....tbh I think it's just unstable or immature softwares, to be expected really I mean these loaders etc are only a few hours old I suspect given a month or two things will become a lot more stable/dependable. No worries.

Yeah I get the occasional crash as you stated mainly when accessing the loaders but for me it sometimes happens when in a game loading the in game menu....tbh I think it's just unstable or immature softwares, to be expected really I mean these loaders etc are only a few hours old I suspect given a month or two things will become a lot more stable/dependable. No worries.

Glad I'm not the only one! I'm getting quite a lot of lock ups and the odd black screen while playing. Tried multiman and rogero manager 7.8 and the only thing different I've noticed is games loading time decreases under rogero both still lock up in game a fair bit :(

Ive not had any probs with games so far ive only had one black screen from the sega mega drive collection which just will not boot for some reason. Ive been using multiman and Rogero so far but have been running the Lvl2 patch and the permissions patch before I use them. Dunno if the permmisions patch has anything to do with it but me and me boy played uncharted 2 for a good few hours last night without any probs what so ever.

Back