Mtv unlimited cards.............

dexedrine1

Inactive User
Reaction score
A year or so ago i bought an mtv unlimited card with a conex card also.I never scratched off the number on the back of the unlimited card,so today i just thought ill try and give it a go.I scratched off the back of the card,it was a 12 mth card,but ive lost the conex card that went with it.But shurley ive got a conax cam built into my set top box so all they need is the card scratched number.I got on an unlimited website,and i couldnt work it out,it looked as though it wanted my card number and i think a number from there mtv conex card...I THINK,SO I TRY AND PHONE ONE OF THERE PHONE NUMBERS AN 0900 NUMBER WITH THE COUNTRY CODE BEFORE AND MY MOBIL SAID I COULDNT CONNECT ON THAT NUBER WHICH IS WEIRD,THEN I TRIED SMS,and got nowhere does anyone what you do with this bloody card....cheers

Won't work without a Technisat card.

You'll need to find or buy a new Technisat card to make use of the voucher code. On the activation page, choose the subscription length in the drop down box, then in the "Ticketnummer" box put the number from the back of the scratchcard and in "Seriennummer der Smartcard" the number above the barcode on the Technisat card. "Freischalten" to activate the code.

A cardless system would be wide open to hacking these days I imagine that's the reason for needing a card.

Back