MS Office 2010

icemen

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hey Peep

Which is the best most stable version? is it 2010? does anyone know where I can get a copy of this? or shall I go for 2013, or the new 2016? Need it for my sons laptop.
I got 2007 on my PC which is great.

thanks
Ice

I also use 2007, and I prefer the format to the new 2013/2016 versions, but if He uses a newer version for work/school You'll have to upgrade, hmmm... or pay ms more money more like.

I also use 2007, and I prefer the format to the new 2013/2016 versions, but if He uses a newer version for work/school You'll have to upgrade, hmmm... or pay ms more money more like.

Thanks, that's what I'm trying to avoid. Has any1 got a copy of 2007 or 2010? I can have?

Thanks i'll download the 2007.iso. Will I need to activate? is there a link to the key gen?

I'm the following error when I click set.exe
Set up error
set up can not find the required set up controller file. Either there was a network error, an error reading from cd,dvd or other installation media or a problem with the package you downloaded?

Last edited:
working perfect here mate

What are ISO files and How to Create, Burn and Mount them

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Thanks, Can I just transfer the iso file to my desktop/USB & run it from there?

Thanks, Can I just transfer the iso file to my desktop/USB & run it from there?

You can transfer it where ever you want but an ISO file is only an image of a file that has to be either mounted or burn to a cd

If you were running widows 10 just clicking on the iso file would create a dvd drive automatically

as in picture below

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    49 KB · Views: 5
I'm installing on a windows 8 laptop. First I tried to install Magic Disc but that had compatibility issues so I burned it to disc on my PC using Nero & installed it that way. Thank you all for you help, all working now ;-)

Back