mp3 & media files on Tomtom

Coppull-Buster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Since I have updated my tomtom map and am now using a patched ttsystem file, I now have an icon for media files, but when I click on it, it obviously cant find any media files..

Is there a specific folder on the SD card to store the media files?
I have tried just putting them in the root folder but the Tomtom cant see them..

Tried making a folder called mp3 but it still didnt work, the TomTom jukebox found the mp3 files ok, but when I selected one to play, it attempted to play it, then just said "An error occured during playback"..

******UPDATE******

I found a media player for TomTom, called Tomplayer, it integrates with the tomtom menu's, as another icon called Tomplayer, its simple to install and simple to use, comes with a selection of skins etc and plays mp3's and several formats of video, avi, mpeg etc..

If anyone is interested, you can download it from tomplayer dot net

Tried making a folder called mp3 but it still didnt work, the TomTom jukebox found the mp3 files ok, but when I selected one to play, it attempted to play it, then just said "An error occured during playback"..

******UPDATE******

I found a media player for TomTom, called Tomplayer, it integrates with the tomtom menu's, as another icon called Tomplayer, its simple to install and simple to use, comes with a selection of skins etc and plays mp3's and several formats of video, avi, mpeg etc..

If anyone is interested, you can download it from tomplayer dot net

done that now but when its playing music can you switch back to map view and leave music playing. by the way im using tomtom truck on mine.

Last edited:
done that now but when its playing music can you switch back to map view and leave music playing. by the way im using tomtom truck on mine.

I don't think so.. or at least if you can, I've not found a way to do it yet..

damm an double dam:drink:

Last edited:

If anyone is interested, you can download it from tomplayer dot net[/QUOTE]

Brilliant just what i was looking for.

ty:Clap:
Bill

Back