motorstorm us version online

fisal

Inactive User
Reaction score
if i had a us version of this game, can i play uk people online

i think you can. i think it all depends on the region of the console not the region of the game. but i still dont think you could play people in the US even though its a US game

ive got a uk console, so all should be good,
im playing a us version of resistance online, but i dont know wat region im playing in as i dont have a bluetoooth

i would say its UK network as that is the network you signed up too

i don't think it would play. I can't remember where i've heard this but I'm sure US versions of the game can't hook up to eu/australian servers due to something in the software itself.

I'm sure I've read it in a few places but I might be wrong :)

i don't think it would play. I can't remember where i've heard this but I'm sure US versions of the game can't hook up to eu/australian servers due to something in the software itself.

I'm sure I've read it in a few places but I might be wrong :)

had a wee look on a google search and it looks like you are correct. games are region locked for online play if the developer impliments it, some games allow play on global servers like ridge racer 7. resistence was originally locked but a patch has been released, or will be released soon to allow play on global servers.

not sure about motorstorm though.

I wish this was available for the 360 :)

it's a brilliant game.... 200 online races completed... won 1 lost 199 LMFAO
I was on msn to a US mate it seems they have there own servers and don't see our eu/australia servers.. he reckons they can log onto the jap servers in US.

Its like the PSP the games are Region Lock the system console ist not system locked

Back