motorists NEW universal cd slot mount handy holder

All cd player manufacturers design for idiots that try to eject a cd while something blocks the disc. For sure we dont provide guarantee for such idiocy, it is recommended that you do not try to remove a disc while the slot mount is inserted lol.
Anyways, the 1 second to remove and 1 second to re-fit the slot mount is well worth the time if you do want to change discs ;) It isnt hard lol.

But in defence of Ja5, I realise this option wont suit everyone. Its just a choice to have. It is easy enough to stick with vent mounts or windscreen mounts. :)

omg cant beleave everyone is buying it lmfao maybe someone can post a video when you eject the cd rotflmao

Hope it works tho :p

Bought one of these, caused me no end of issue, had to keep climbing through the back seat and into the boot to see where i was driving... ;) lol (jk ofc)

lmfao sorry just couldnt help myself :p Im sure some will like it and come in handy but just not for me.
Im was vehicle tech so not really big headed lol maybe we can see some pictures with it installed ?? maybe i might change my mind or might come in handy for someone in the family :)

J

lmfao sorry just couldnt help myself :p Im sure some will like it and come in handy but just not for me.
Im was vehicle tech so not really big headed lol maybe we can see some pictures with it installed ?? maybe i might change my mind or might come in handy for someone in the family :)

Here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
ffs rotlfmao whats with the his voice lmao

Well deff not for my bmw i use a Brodit Active Holder for my htc.

But sorry if i upset a few ppl just a bit of light heart fun my end :p Hope it works out for you lot :D

J

I recieved mine today.
Just drove to london and used it.
Nice bit of kit.
The satnav is a navigo and was rock solid, much easier to read as well, think there will be less sunglare when driving in the day as well.

Recieved mine today and works a charm in my 3008 also tested it in a Mazda and a sprinter Minibus and all work really well
Pinkhelmets have sent you a message on the website because i want 4 more at the special discount price lol

got mine today,works very well.impressed.

got mine this morning and it fits in the CD slot firmly so no movement at all :)
I was concerned where my gear stick sat that it may cause gear changing problems, but there is still room so no worries there :) maybe if your a big fella with big hands this might cause a problem in this particular car (see post 14)

the gel pad is well strong :)

seriously if you use the car a lot or have family/friends that are reps or something this would be an ideal gift

Thanks Pinky :thumbsup:

How far does it stick out od the CD player as my gear stick is near it, I wondering if I will hit it when putting it in 1st or 3rd gear ?

Rat, I'm familiar with that car model. The cd slot is about as thin as you could ever get in any car so it created an issue when developing this mount, but that was solved. It does fit but the mount does sit very close to the gear lever when in 1st/3rd ~maybe between 1 to 2 inches roughly. I found that if you use a smartphone on it then its fine with the phone going sideways but not fine if you stick the phone top to bottom so it overhangs the mount.
Its not much help but that car is difficult with any mount solution lol. The dash has an angle and nothing universal or temporary really sticks to it and the windscreen is a distance away so not ideal. You might need to wait until we develop the hover-board-sky-hook mount :)

Lol I bought mine 4 years ago and its still going strong. Use it in my van as the satnav mount. Great bit of kit tbh

Back