MOTO GP for 2009

taken from a bike site.

According to the team, Stoner was still feeling weak and under the weather, so much so as to have to terminate the testing two hours early, having completed just 38 laps, but he was nonetheless satisfied with the work that was completed with the GP9.

Ducati team-mate Nicky Hayden barely got off his bike for a break but was still unable to get the maximum from the latest updates for his machine, ending up with the 14th fastest time.

Stoner said: “This morning, when I woke up, I had some cramp in my legs and a backache so I had some physiotherapy and then got on the bike.

"I was not in perfect shape and I couldn't make more than a couple of runs at a time. Despite this, we managed to test what we needed to test, the set-up of the bike, the carbon fork and a new rear shock. I'm fairly happy because the test has confirmed what we thought and I think we are improving bit by bit. We are still lacking some rear grip but we we've found a few ways to improve the bike and I am optimistic. Now I'm looking forward to resting and to getting back to 100% fitness in time for Assen.”

it is also rumoured that JT will be loosing his team for next season and will be out of MotoGP

Last edited:
taken from a bike site.

According to the team, Stoner was still feeling weak and under the weather, so much so as to have to terminate the testing two hours early, having completed just 38 laps, but he was nonetheless satisfied with the work that was completed with the GP9.

Ducati team-mate Nicky Hayden barely got off his bike for a break but was still unable to get the maximum from the latest updates for his machine, ending up with the 14th fastest time.

Stoner said: “This morning, when I woke up, I had some cramp in my legs and a backache so I had some physiotherapy and then got on the bike.

"I was not in perfect shape and I couldn't make more than a couple of runs at a time. Despite this, we managed to test what we needed to test, the set-up of the bike, the carbon fork and a new rear shock. I'm fairly happy because the test has confirmed what we thought and I think we are improving bit by bit. We are still lacking some rear grip but we we've found a few ways to improve the bike and I am optimistic. Now I'm looking forward to resting and to getting back to 100% fitness in time for Assen.”

it is also rumoured that JT will be loosing his team for next season and will be out of MotoGP

lol, ill before the race, that'll be right. he was fine and dandy till he couldn't keep up with the yams!

shame about TJ, but,if you aint up to it, that's what happens. my guess is he may turn up in a Ducati sat team. more likely if mr Haydon, don't pull up his trousers up.

Valentino won his 100th gp race yesterday in Assen.:Clap:

The race finished in the same order as Catalunya two weeks ago . The two Fiat yamahas finished ahead of Stoners Ducati, who finished in third place.

That Laguna race.

Cracking ride from Lorenzo but he really does need to work on his start.

Amazing leap off the line by Pedrosa and he deserved the win (he actually smiled!!!!!!!!!).

Toseland needs a slap from his team coz he could have had a couple of points just for finishing instead of being black flagged.

Rossi in my opinion seemed to settle for second as Pedrosa is not a threat to the championship lead - YET.

Hayden had a cracking home race and on that bike he should class that as a personal victory.

Anyone else want to join my "we hate Casey Stoner club"? :Cheers:

JB.

Back