mother fecker

shotter

Inactive User
Reaction score
bought modem off ebay from seller 7403Kerry
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9735654528&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MERFB:IID&rd=1

recieved modem in a couple off days..the problem was the modem wasant hacked at all..contacted the tosser and said he will be in touch...for two weeks never heard from the fecker again..didnt reply 2 my emails or on msn.
gave him neutral feedback on ebay and what do you know the flamin fraudster rises from the dead and gives me negative feedback calling me a "KNOB" who cant read..mother fecker.
sent him a email calling him every name under the sun.
he lives only 2 miles away from me..does anyone know if there is a way of finding his address, i did make payment through paypal....if he replys back giving the big un will pay the bastard a visit.
:feck:

there is no way of finding his address through paypal or ebay :(

electoral roll if you know his full name and town of residence, thats all i can think off.

explosivo said:
there is no way of finding his address through paypal or ebay :(

electoral roll if you know his full name and town of residence, thats all i can think off.
just tried that, comes up with a whole load of list with the same names....does anyone know how can i reply 2 feedback, even though i have already given feedback the first time????..i have seen it before on ebay but cant work out how it is done.

use the following link when u are logged into your fleabay account & it should give the option to "reply" to your feedback next to his comment on the right hand side of ur page.

h**p://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewPersonalizedFeedback

You can also try the link below to request the sellers contact info, just fill in the boxes with ur user id then his userid & finally the transaction number of the item & voila, the info shud be mailed 2u.

h**p://cgi1.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?UserInformationRequest

hope that helps m8.

keep us clued up mate, this sounds interesting, i want to know his reaction when you turn up at his door!!! :)

shotter said:
bought modem off ebay from seller 7403Kerry
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9735654528&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MERFB:IID&rd=1

recieved modem in a couple off days..the problem was the modem wasant hacked at all..contacted the tosser and said he will be in touch...for two weeks never heard from the fecker again..didnt reply 2 my emails or on msn.
gave him neutral feedback on ebay and what do you know the flamin fraudster rises from the dead and gives me negative feedback calling me a "KNOB" who cant read..mother fecker.
sent him a email calling him every name under the sun.
he lives only 2 miles away from me..does anyone know if there is a way of finding his address, i did make payment through paypal....if he replys back giving the big un will pay the bastard a visit.
:feck:

Mate, "I don't KNOW the seller" but I think you’re overreacting a bit. You gona pay him a visit for £13!????

He seems like a genuine seller – the add does say “Don't be fooled by "Already Hacked" . You still need to do all the work!!!”

To convert the modem is easy - all the info you need is here - just search for it!

Last edited:
development..got a phone call from the seller saying who do you think u r calling me this and that, also said i dont reply 2 ebay and msn, only email...then why the fock did he sent me a message through ebay telling me to contact him through msn.

at the end he laughed saying that i have a fooked modem saying that he wont help me...lol.
also said u "know where i live, come and meet me".

he gave the talk but didnt swear...he even said bye lol

i know its only £13 but the seller said he would provide full support which he didnt.

how the fook did he get my landline number???...btw he called with a private id.

shotter said:
development..got a phone call from the seller saying who do you think u r calling me this and that, also said i dont reply 2 ebay and msn, only email...then why the fock did he sent me a message through ebay telling me to contact him through msn.

at the end he laughed saying that i have a fooked modem saying that he wont help me...lol.
also said u "know where i live, come and meet me".

he gave the talk but didnt swear...he even said bye lol

i know its only £13 but the seller said he would provide full support which he didnt.

how the fook did he get my landline number???...btw he called with a private id.

U can get the number from ebay records,as for private just add 141 b4 dialling your own number.Sounds like a cocky t++t,did u use paypal?if so claim your cash back,goods not as described.

fock it...will get the files from here and get it up and running hopefully..what pissed me off was that he said he will give full support but didnt reply 2 my emails..and when i give him bad feedback he rises from the dead lol.

anyhow i have emailed him asking for his address, as i dont have it...will post later if he replys.

look through his feedback and look for a seller, the seller will have his address

e mailed him asking for his address and also gave him my mobile number...him phoning my home has pissed me off, the fecker has taken it to another level....the more i think about the more i get pissed.

off to work now..will let u peeps know if he calls.

shotter said:
e mailed him asking for his address and also gave him my mobile number...him phoning my home has pissed me off, the fecker has taken it to another level....the more i think about the more i get pissed.

off to work now..will let u peeps know if he calls.

As said in a previous post...you can get the seller details from ebay.

h**p://cgi1.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?UserInformationRequest#ContactInfo

Enter their username and transaction id and you will be emailed his address and other details.

He has probably got your details by doing the same.

For £13...come on! Is it worth the hassle?

devilfish said:
As said in a previous post...you can get the seller details from ebay.

h**p://cgi1.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?UserInformationRequest#ContactInfo

Enter their username and transaction id and you will be emailed his address and other details.

He has probably got your details by doing the same.

For £13...come on! Is it worth the hassle?
they dont give out the address
just their phone number and email address.

explosivo said:
they dont give out the address
just their phone number and email address.

Ah well...I'm sure I done it a while back and I got their address.

Maybe they've changed the policy now and don't give it out.

finished work and had no reply from seller...just going through posts again and put my hands up and admit i think i have overeacted a wee little...i still think his add is misleading and all this macho threats would of been avoided if he had replyed 2 my polite emails.

anyhow i have replied 2 the negative feedback he gave me, so i think there will be a round 2 today...lol.
if my mum finds out she is going 2 kill me..lol

confused, he doesnt say anywhere that the modem was hacked in the first place, he does say you need to do the work

Exclusive said:
confused, he doesnt say anywhere that the modem was hacked in the first place, he does say you need to do the work

"All the modems have had NETBOOT ran on then and have gone into the Hack page!
So all you will have to do is run it again and within about 20 seconds you can goto the hack page and put the Mac address into the right section!"

it dont go into the hack page so how am i allowed to put in the mac address. before i can put in the mac i have to modify the bastard thing.

"POWERSELLER!! I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE BACK UP AND INFO YOU NEED!!"...yeah right.

the way he has worded the add is crafty...he is being clever..this is some other feedback left for him by other members on ebay:

"Fast delivery. Excellent item. Needed F/W upgrading, but no probs. Thanks."

"FAST SENDER ITEM WORKS FINE JUST NEEDED HACKING AS IT HADNT BEEN DONE A*********"

Back