mail bomb program

Napster

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
im after a mail bomb program what to mail bomb a twat of a seller on ebay but i also what him to know its from me, is there anything out there i can use, what to piss this fecker off untill he refunds me my goods or cash, got the item from manchester and he want me to return to hong kong and foot the bill, which i have refused to do.

Hi Nap have a look here mate , the guide will show you how to do it without a programme hope it helps
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not nasty enough by far for me ;)

Install a local SMTP server like this one Free SMTP Server then download and install a free e-mail program like Mozilla Thunderbird. Configure Thunderbird to use 127.0.0.1 as the SMTP server - this is so the ISP doesn't get p*ssed at you and block sending!

Using Open Office create a spreadsheet with one column called email and in the second cell put the e-mail address of dipsh*t, copy this down to as many cells as you want to send messages. Save this as MailingList.

In the word processor create the message then select the MailMerge Wizard from Tools - it's pretty straight-forward. Select e-mail as the merge type, MailingList as the list of addresses and follow through the prompts. Click both Salutation boxes off, don't personalise and select 'send merged document as e-mail'.

Sit back with a beer and watch the fun start :)

The last time I used this was to get rid of a pest, long story but their e-mail server fell over after a few days sending 50,000 copies per day :)

Disclaimer: If anyone asks I never said a word ;)

Last edited:
Not nasty enough by far for me ;)

Install a local SMTP server like this one Free SMTP Server then download and install a free e-mail program like Mozilla Thunderbird. Configure Thunderbird to use 127.0.0.1 as the SMTP server - this is so the ISP doesn't get p*ssed at you and block sending!

Using Open Office create a spreadsheet with one column called email and in the second cell put the e-mail address of dipsh*t, copy this down to as many cells as you want to send messages. Save this as MailingList.

In the word processor create the message then select the MailMerge Wizard from Tools - it's pretty straight-forward. Select e-mail as the merge type, MailingList as the list of addresses and follow through the prompts. Click both Salutation boxes off, don't personalise and select 'send merged document as e-mail'.

Sit back with a beer and watch the fun start :)

The last time I used this was to get rid of a pest, long story but their e-mail server fell over after a few days sending 50,000 copies per day :)

Disclaimer: If anyone asks I never said a word ;)

F**K !!!!
From now on I'm gonna hit the "like" button on every post you make.

the only problem with mail bomb programs is most spam filters will block the email, one or two get through the the filter kicks in, if you really want to be evil use the email he/she has for paypal and post it on dating, swingers, dogging, gay, websites and don't forget the news list also free advert listings be creative its a lot of work but they will get emailed for years, twitter whit the correct tweet could help your cause.

Note to one's self.........Never have my email addy on view on this site pmsl

the only problem with mail bomb programs is most spam filters will block the email, one or two get through the the filter kicks in, if you really want to be evil use the email he/she has for paypal and post it on dating, swingers, dogging, gay, websites and don't forget the news list also free advert listings be creative its a lot of work but they will get emailed for years, twitter whit the correct tweet could help your cause.

True but you have to get to grips with the basic method above first ;)

To get around the spam filters use a simple variation...but you may have to pay a modest amount for the program or do some scripting. Simply generate random text and 'reply to' addresses. I won't bore you with the details - sure you can figure it out lol

You're idea is sound however copex - I've done that too...

Back