Most Haunted

stevedw

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Lol most haunted is a joke. people screaming because a light flashs. even when a chair, bed or door moves they say its not evidence of paranormal activity it could just be a draft. do they think spirits are stupid. if they were really there they would make there presence known, they wouldnt just move something slightly so it could just be mistaken for a draft or a vibration from outside.

I've watched a few of these and have to say the most scarty thing they seem to do is freek each other out on the other hand I went to a dinner at LUmley Castle a while ago, digital camera in tow, you wouldnt believe the pictures I have, lot's of those orb things floating in one picture then a few seconds later (with same camera) no orb's..... Makes ya think don't it ;)

I'll dig some out if you like ;)

I used to laugh when that derek bloke gets possessed LMAO funny as fook especially when its a bad spirit in him (so too speak)

Taking about all this brings back a few memories of when we were getting the loft converted early last year, if you have a look at the photos taken through the process of the conversion you can clearly see orbs of many different sizes!...this totally freaked us all out.....some of the photos were taken with the flash on and some with natural light with the flash off.
We showed the photos to a few people in the street (ones that have been here for many years) and they were not surprised at all : shocked2 . Later to find out that there have been some 'strange goings on' in our house over the years past.
Very spooky indeed.

Jesus thats weird gary........... they look like fossils

take a closer look at them.....looks like there are small faces inside the orbs :FRIGHT:

there more than likly dust particles...

notice how each orb had the same pattern within

:p sorry to spoil ur fun...

MH is fake... but fun to watch

Exactly the same as the ones from Lumley Castle, I hear what your saying about dust but some of mine where taken seconds apart some had orbs other's didn't. You have to believe in sommit ;)

neorage said:
there more than likly dust particles...

notice how each orb had the same pattern within

:p sorry to spoil ur fun...

MH is fake... but fun to watch

canny size dust particles then... the biggest must be 8" in witdth/hieght ...lol

I'm sorry to say, that I actually quite like MH. Yeah, Derek really hams it up when he gets "possessed" but since he's left they have got a new guy on Gordon who is more down to earth (pardon the pun).

What really annoys me about the show is that they ask for a ghost to show itself and then point the camera at their own faces!! How the hell are we the viewers supposed to see anything if they are recording themselves:FRIGHT:

Back