• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Moscs need unlocking

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Hey ppl.. i have found me a collection of MOSC i had lying around. never did anything with em as was easier to use fun cards.. and well iv now got me a box for my room with no card to use..

now i have

1x ROM10 A82
2x ROM11 BOC
2x ROM11 BOD

Now all i want is 2 of em glited open so i can use em. (1 spare case i blow my image)

and you can keep the other 3 as a thankyou..

anyone kindenough to help.. or if ur in the area of romford essex give me a shout and ill pop over..

sat guy down the road wants £20 for a glitch.. and well i know u lot are friendly.

dont need BKs or IRD. just open cards.

cheerz

edcase

DW Member +
Hey ppl.. i have found me a collection of MOSC i had lying around. never did anything with em as was easier to use fun cards.. and well iv now got me a box for my room with no card to use..

now i have

1x ROM10 A82
2x ROM11 BOC
2x ROM11 BOD

Now all i want is 2 of em glited open so i can use em. (1 spare case i blow my image)

and you can keep the other 3 as a thankyou..

anyone kindenough to help.. or if ur in the area of romford essex give me a shout and ill pop over..

sat guy down the road wants £20 for a glitch.. and well i know u lot are friendly.

dont need BKs or IRD. just open cards.

cheerz

Buy a glitcher m8, it will be worth it in the long run!

edcase