MOH massacre for the weekend

Bronto said:
lol....it was usually me hopping around the maps with me bad leg now it will be you with your back...I'm not pushing you around in a feckin wheel barrow...LMFAO X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
FECKER PMSL X10000000000000000000000000000000

Scoot m8 I can send you all the discs up, I owe ya one anyway just let me know I can have it in the post tomoz m8

Thanks for the offer Bronto m8 Ive got the 5 discs here lol but on the ones sent to me is a little backdoor proggie called Bla lol

So ive not put them on this time Ill buy the original shortly

At Damage if u send me the War Chest my Ass is yours fer life lol

I find it more funny with the banter than the bullets sometimes I had tears running down mi face with laughter that one on top of Zoos head was a classic rofl

He was typing asking where me an Huggi where I said " Looook up Zoo u fecker !!" : shocked2

an we where both on top of his head doing a Michael Flately rendition LOL

SOoooooooooooooooooooooNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Zoooooooooooooooooo :lsabre:

scoot i brought the originals the other day moh aa and moh bt for 9.99 and 6.99 at the local game station

I might try that then Huggi m8 saves waiting its a pity really I didna get them 3 weeks ago they where advertising the War Chest Aa asault/Spearhead/breakthrough/ £ 14 .00

As soon as I went to get em last week theyd all gone lol

now about £28.00 fer war chest so might do what youve done

i have the same disks as you scoot and huggi has the same as me i have not found a trojan in mine
When Backdoor.Bla is executed, it does the following:

1. It creates a new file in the \Windows\System folder. This file runs in the background until you attempt to shut down or restart the computer.
2. When you command Windows to restart or shut down, the dropped file adds a value (which may vary from the examples that follow) such as

System

or

IO System Debug

to the registry key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

This causes the file to run when Windows starts.

NOTE: In most cases, you will be unable to restart Windows due to the large number of illegal operations performed by the Trojan. The infected computer usually displays the blue warning screens generated by Microsoft Windows.

removal instructions

To remove this Trojan, delete files detected as Backdoor.Bla and remove the value that it added to the registry.

To remove the Trojan:

1. Run LiveUpdate to make sure that you have the most recent virus definitions.
2. Start Norton AntiVirus (NAV), and run a full system scan, making sure that NAV is set to scan all files.
3. If any files are detected as Backdoor.Bla, first write down the file names, and then delete them.

NOTE: If NAV displays a message that it cannot delete the file, you must first remove the value that it added to the registry, restart the computer, and run the scan again.

To edit the registry:

CAUTION: We strongly recommend that you back up the system registry before making any changes. Incorrect changes to the registry could result in permanent data loss or corrupted files. Please make sure you modify only the keys specified. Please see the document How to back up the Windows registry before proceeding.

1. Click Start, and click Run. The Run dialog box appears.
2. Type regedit and then click OK. The Registry Editor opens.
3. Navigate to the key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
4. In the right pane, in the Data column, look for a reference to the file name that you wrote down earlier (the file that NAV detected as infected). The entry in the Name column will vary, but the following have been reported:

System
IO System Debug
5. Delete the entry that refers to the Trojan file name.
6. Click Registry, and then click Exit to save the change.

Whenever I used to run it under Norton it always came up Bla trojan rules matched

But I didnt bother cause I knew it was only Bomber having a laff lol

But Id sooner get the game legit as its only 14 squid but its just come at a bad time money wise

but SooOoooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNN ZOOoooooooo :lsabre:

can you scan the discs in the drive with norton without installing them to see which disk the trojan is on may just be on spearhead

Ill prob try tomoz D

it may be the buffer overun exploit that was also quite common on Mohaa

Current bid @ £11.00
Now would be a good time to try a bid. Never know your luck ;).

Oh! btw I might pop in for a game. Depends which day Sat or Sun? and what time?...and if I need any mods to keep up with you's:) :)

was thinking along the lines of saturday 8:00pm NO MODS would that be good for eveyone??

8 tomoz will be ok for me to :) I'm gonna have a bash tonight aswell though get me eye in...lol ;)

Thats a great time huggi cuz resident evil is on tv at 10 and i aint seen that yet.... @ALLROAD,im sure we can take in turns pushing you round m8 if u do wanna join in LMFAO.... thats a good 1 BRONTO ...... :) @SCOOT,dont rush with the game m8 im sure i can wait till we meet for a show down..... gives me more practise with my gun...... LOL

Bronto said:
8 tomoz will be ok for me to :) I'm gonna have a bash tonight aswell though get me eye in...lol ;)

Give me a time and ip m8 and i'll join ya :)

ok Zoo will find a server later and post the ip ;)

@ Scoot....just found the war chest for £16.89 Delivered HERE

that would make a change from you mounting a sheep lol

huggi said:
if we have to push round allroad could i mount a turret please?...
LMFAO......that should be ok huggi,long as we take in turns :)

zooropa said:
LMFAO......that should be ok huggi,long as we take in turns :)
Take Turns Zoo ? what mounting the Turret or mounting allroad ? RRPMSL

Back