MOH massacre for the weekend

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Right you lot...... stand up straight when im talking to you,after much slagging off from SCOOT and now his other half HUGGI the time has come for the battle to commence,i dont need no more mouthing off as i want my guns to do the talking and i tell ya now........ they can talk shat loads : shocked2 ,so bring it on boyz lets see what ya made of,the weekends a coming and im DYING to get my own back on SCOOT and HUGGI and sit on both ya eads and see how you like it WoHooooooooooooooooo : whip : :SHOOTING: :FINGER: :Kickassro : gun : : grim :

Just say where and when m8, I'll be there :)

Nice one BRONTO m8..... lets see if we can get a full team going :)

i should be able to make it i have a bash most nights but not played for a while now as i was getting far to good at it. i could knock a bolloc off a soilder with a rifel at 100 meters and reload and have the other one off in 3 seconds .

lmao i will be there just to chase zoo around and give him a kiss with the end of my smg

You think you're really hard dont ya HUGGI....well you wait m8..... im guner do some major damage and i dont mean with Major Damage LMAO...

you would not shoot a little wabbit would you lol

i wouldnt kill a wabbit for no weason but in ur case ill make an exeception.....cos im a WoNkA

O man makes me wish i had MOH. Sounds like its either gonna be fun or a huge massacre!!

Good luck on ur revenge

we may have to put you in the naffi m8 if your back is still not to good lol

allroad said:
ill try to join in with the lappy here
lol....it was usually me hopping around the maps with me bad leg now it will be you with your back...I'm not pushing you around in a feckin wheel barrow...LMFAO X 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Ill have a job Zoo unless I come an sit on yer Lappy an work yer Joystick lol

Not got the game at the mo as Im really skint after Crimbo not much overtime comin in either unless I sell mi Ass lol

Maybe weeks off as I cant see it improvin either lol

Still theres worse off than me

So hopefully soon :)

Unless you can have a Scoot IS Skint Collection an by me the WAR Chest rofl??? :Jester:

Scoot m8 I can send you all the discs up, I owe ya one anyway ;) just let me know I can have it in the post tomoz m8

how much is a piece of ass going for m8 i know i used to get change from a pound before

Back