moh bt 8pm

I thought u lot were so scared of the zooster that u wouldnt let me on :)

see ya there m8s

got on only weapons I got was pistol and grenade not much use against sniper rifle.lol

Good game guys,didnt go much on the walking,got cramp in me knees LOL

Need To Get A Rifle That Can Answer The Door And The Phone But Still Could Not Hit A Cow On The Ar*e With A Banjo. Feck Even When They Ran Out Of Bullets They Were Still Killing Me.

lol @ Rab ... it was a laf m8 ... me and damage were taking pot shots at each other .. I said stand still and was shooting between he's legs from 50 yds ... then the fooker bashed me .... and we were on the same team ...lmfao fecker :)

oh yeah one of those strangers got the right hump when we kept killing him ... he told damage to feck off ... rpmsl

shame huggi's did not work got in two quick kills then lag started but good laugh need to play more and tell everybody i'm at pictures or something to stop people phoning or coming to see me always happens when you start to enjoy yourself.

good fun shame about huggi's one but was good whole it lasted .and that other sever was ok but i did not like the no running bit

I may be a moaning milly but next time we have a game on here can we put our DW names on when playing as i havent a clue whos who :)

Back