moh bt 8pm

huggi

Inactive User
Reaction score
ill host one tonight at 8pm (2.2mb connection) no mods no cheats post if ur intrested

Interested? Yes :), but only 50% chance I'll make it. Oh go on then 70% chance :) :)
Nice 1 m8. What map we starting on? so I can leave me bike there this afternoon lol.

huggi said:
ill host one tonight at 8pm (2.2mb connection) no mods no cheats post if ur intrested
I'm a mod can I still play ? ... lmfao .. I'll be there m8 ... you gonna post the IP here later ?

after eastenders lol. i will be in the mood to kill some fecker after watching that

I will try also for 8 huggi buns

Dream team aka 3 headed hydra vs the rest?lol :)

huggi said:
lol i wanna bash that fooka zoo , yes bronto gonna post ip up about 7:55
Bring it on HUGGI....... :Cheers: im guner whip some butt tonight wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo : whip : as u said m8 WANNA cuz u aint GUNNA yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

huggi said:
first map is gonna be veschiet or how ever u spel it

Cool :) Zoo can drag along his old wardrobe that he hides in all the time. Looks like Dr Zoo in his tardis pmsl

LMAO....... your on top of my list DIAMOND... for your sake i hope you're on my team

first map is gonna be veschiet or how ever u spel it

They will start to shat when the see the 3 headed hydra lol

just like that stunt formation team on the motorbike all piled on top of one another firing like feck lol :)

It will be like that globe on star wars Zoo rofl bullets comin at you from every angle lol

The Death Star : shocked2

I reckon we could run up a cricket score against them like England Vs Asbersham lol at least I think its spelt that way

lol i missed this banter...

could we all remember the MBDWC in rememberance of or fallen team m8

Will Try To Get Rid Of Visitors And Join The Fun I'll Be The One Full Off Bullet Holes

huggi said:
lol i missed this banter...
Me to m8 ... I've been having a go on the public servers lately but it's not the same as when you can rip the fook out of each other and no one takes offence :)

huggi said:
could we all remember the MBDWC in rememberance of or fallen team m8
Will be wearing my [MBDWC] tags ;)

Yep still got my (MBDWC) :) are we having teams or free-for-all :)

Yeah teams is more fun :)

Plus i dont get to kill everyone........... give u lot some chance LMFAO

Back