Modern Warfare 2 gets dedicated servers via hack

Yeah, and its twats like that spoil the game!

I fail to see how its twats like that who spoil the game.

IW Spoiled the game by not including dedicated servers in the first place when all the code ect is there. IW Spoilt the game by locking down all customization of the famous FPS shooter thats been played this way for years. IW Spoilt the game by not allowing us to police our own servers and lettings hackers with aim bots rome the servers at there lesure. Iw Spoilt the game by have 6v6 insead of 20 vs 20 it used to have.

I fail to see how its twats like that who spoil the game.

IW Spoiled the game by not including dedicated servers in the first place when all the code ect is there. IW Spoilt the game by locking down all customization of the famous FPS shooter thats been played this way for years. IW Spoilt the game by not allowing us to police our own servers and lettings hackers with aim bots rome the servers at there lesure. Iw Spoilt the game by have 6v6 insead of 20 vs 20 it used to have.

Bollocks!

So what you are saying is it fair for everyone to cheat????

Bollocks!

I for 1 hate the idea of cheating, but i can understand joes point. I dont think mw2 has any unti cheat software, And with that its the game makers own doings. which i think he was havin a pop at, Tbh i dont blame him.

People that buy pc games dont want a watered down version of eggbox titles.
we want our own servers, our own mods, and our own rules on them servers.

If the only people that buy this game are script kiddies and hackers its might let us play bf2 bc in peace.

Bollocks!

I did say that mate - If IW put dedicated server in the admins would have been able to use punkbuster and there own bans to stop the cheating. But they didnt,

Im tottally against cheating mate my cod4/5 server have very finely tweaked punkbuster on them running with pbBans - Somthing you cannot do on this new one because of IW lack of dedi servers.

I agree with Joe...Infinity Ward gave the finger to PC gamers with ridiculously retarded excuses for their decisions. They have basically been shown every statement they made concerning their PC version has been made null (not surprising cos everyone knew it would be, except IW)

forgive my ignorance, but that doesnt show anything to do with dedicated servers does it?
It just looks like a bunch of friends all hacking, most likely in a private match.

Back