mite grab a bargain

danger mouse

Inactive User
Reaction score
av a look at this site, most is crap IMO but u sumtimes get a bargain, particular place to watch is the "Price Plunge"
they discount stock, normally large or more expensive items, by upto 90%, items ive seen go through include, fridges, freezers, beds, and a fair bit of gold jewlery.

http://www.bargaincrazy.com

Canny site m8:)

The Postage and Package charge for your order is £3.95, regardless of how many items you order. So thats quite good if you order 20 fridges lol

Originally posted by danger mouse
most is crap IMO

Yeah I see what you mean lol. They've got some electrical items from that place we are'nt allowed to mention (Ahem! M U F C).

Would'nt have none of that crap in my house LMAO.

:) :)

Postage

You can laugh but I got a cooker of these guys, delivered to Northern Ireland for £3-95!!

I found the same model in last years Argos Catalogue for £450.00, and it only cost me £180.00 plus the £3.95 postage.

(Came within 1 week, which is good for here)

So I was well pleased:)

bargain crazy is the site which is owned by CBS catalouge bargain shop which is owned by gus home shopping (kays,great universal ect ) just in case you wondered :)

And my mam works in the local shop and gets 25% discount, had 2 pairs of predators for a £20 each, loads of nike trainers (rrp£75) for about £9 a pair, £40 bottoms for £8 and my m8 got a £150 versace denim jacket for £25.....lol

god i luv that shop

I used to work in scarboroughs store but it shut down that knacked up my ebay sales :(

Back