missing channles using rat boquets

Gerryd13

Inactive User
Reaction score
still having a major problem with alot of channles missing....ive done scans, rescans, dreambox edit but everytime its coming up tune failed....im using the lastest rats boquet from yesterday so surely someone can help me

ive had this box for two weeks and still aint had the pleasure of using it!! oh and im using a shd8900 with HDMU image on

thanks

are you getting tune failed on all channels

sounds a dodgy tuner

running fine here 800se with openpli & dreamelite images

No just a fair few a lot are working like sky sports but most of the music are not

tbh I dont know this box

is this the box that runs E2 and spark ?
is it in E2 mode if so

If it is tune failed, and assumption that list was loaded succesfully. It is likely a cable, connector, lnb, alignment or tuner issue. You will have to follow a process of elimination. If you can take the receiver elsewhere this will be the simplest test.

How many channels do you find when performing a scan?

all channels come up but the likes of the music channels dont work just says "tuen failed" but sky sports and some docoumantrys do work....but when i put my openbox x3 back on it works perfect every channel with a hitch

Must be your settings as rats bouquet works fine on my one?

What version of HDMU are you using?

HDMU_10780_E2_spark_211_git_5385_nodebug_Diff0_gst _Flash

The above is the latest one i believe.

History hd and most music channels.....to be fair I've give up on the box.....

There is loads other channels missing but to many to remember

Have you tried another channel list ?

Sent from my iPhone

History hd and most music channels.....to be fair I've give up on the box.....

The box
4music
chart show
club capital
buzmuzik
smash hits
starz music
kiss
massive r+b
flava
chartshow dance
clubland
channel aka
vintage tv
the vault
heart tv
magic
bliss
greatest hits tv
heat
kerrang
scuzz
klear tv
vh1
mtv live
mtv hd
mtv +1
mtv music
mtv hits
mtv base
mtv dance
mtv classic
mtc rocks
mtc trax
the box
4music
chart show tv
capital tv

all work fine......................

As does the history channel???

Must be your setup some how.:(

See only a few work for me....and yes rats tried numerous channel list some just come up n/a while some list has the name but get tune failed....some messages tell me SID not found in PAT or something like that.....also some say I have signal but nothing is coming up while others just don't have no signal full stop!!!

See only a few work for me....and yes rats tried numerous channel list some just come up n/a while some list has the name but get tune failed....some messages tell me SID not found in PAT or something like that.....also some say I have signal but nothing is coming up while others just don't have no signal full stop!!!

Maybe a bad flash? try a newer image and start all over.............

Dont give up on the box. Theres a few people on here that are more than happy with them:)

If you need help flashing a new image give me a shout tomorrow.

I don't want to give up on box because I know it has so much potential, I was loving the 1channel catching up on all the programmes I watched as a kid but I can't access sly so I have to use my trusty openbox. I've used different images but it all comes down to missing channels. It can't be my dish coz I don't have problems with my other boxes

so the openbox is using the same feed ?
the openbox gets all channels but when you plug the other box in it dont show all channels ?

sounds like a faulty tuner (if ^^ thats the case)

Do you think that's the problem?? Should I send it back because my openbox x3 and x5 are you the same dish and both are working perfect....I might just wait and get the openbox s6000 because that's goin to run on the e2 image so probably get the same as the alien plugins