Skybox F5s missing channels

tryf2

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a skybox f3 on a quad lnb which works fine, i got my son who lives in the flat above me an f5,
i have scanned ,dumped by usb and updated many different channel lists,but i still cant get some channels eg sky sports 1/2 and a few others, any ideas if i can roll back and update or if it could be a problem with an lnb, i have moved it but its still the same.
any ideas please

i have a skybox f3 on a quad lnb which works fine, i got my son who lives in the flat above me an f5,
i have scanned ,dumped by usb and updated many different channel lists,but i still cant get some channels eg sky sports 1/2 and a few others, any ideas if i can roll back and update or if it could be a problem with an lnb, i have moved it but its still the same.
any ideas please

Some people have problema with more than one sat feed from one dish a box i done wouldnt work when the other lnb was in a freeview sky box lol

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

i have tried my box in sons flat, it works perfect. so both connections are ok
even when i disconnect 1 lnb and plug his box into my feed i dont get all the channels ,even a rescan then the latest update doesnt help
i have noticed the box doesnt reboot as normal after an update, i think i will have to contact my supplier.
thanks for the replys

i have tried my box in sons flat, it works perfect. so both connections are ok
even when i disconnect 1 lnb and plug his box into my feed i dont get all the channels ,even a rescan then the latest update doesnt help
i have noticed the box doesnt reboot as normal after an update, i think i will have to contact my supplier.
thanks for the replys

Have you tries updating the firmware on his box as i had a similar problem with an f5

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

thanks,i will have a look at the firmware tomorrow and see what version is on it, as hes away to work just now
can you tell me what the latest firmware is,where i can download it
and do you flash with usb
cheers

ive now lost most of my channels on my f5,how often do I need to update list?

still missing channels even though both feeds are showing 75% signal strength, ive dumped channel lists by usb and put on loads of channel lists.
my supplier said a firmware update wouldn't matter, im on versoin 3601HD_19_11_2013_06D3,
he still thinks its either an lnb issue or me?
im taking box to my brothers 2mo to try on it his sat feed and if it doesn't work with the latest channel update then it has to be box.
any other ideas , cheers

thanks manic01
the lnb is set to universal 9750>10600,
i tried it in 2 other sky set ups and it still wont update channel list, the supplier is thinking the same as you eg lnb, and reading up on it he could be right.dont understand why f3 plugs in any set up,then f5 in 4 different feeds with high signals wont update?
i might buy a double lnb and see if that helps.he also said it could be a switching issue ,which I don't understand , he said I mght have changed it in set up?
all I did was a blind scan.
whats the best lnb for this type of box?
thanks for your help

Back