mighty leeds reborn

T

thommohawk

hi guys havnt been here in a while due to work commitments,

but i thought id come and try have one of our old conversations,

the mighty leeds are reborn, and we still dont like man u,

noticed smithy getting some stick yesturday from us leeds fans,

alan smith is a w@@ker and your scum and you know you are among a few,

my personal feeling is good on the lad i,d have done the same if i thought it would further my career,

but maybe i would have choosen chelsea,arsenal or even the maggies,

come on siross mate, give us a reply mate,

hahahahaha only just seen this sorry i didnt grace it with a reply earlier, i dont really care much about leeds anymore, maybe cos there IN THE FIRST DIVISION :p lol

smithy is gonna bang them in for the reds :p

pmsl @ you two

also siross they are not in division one m8y ;)

its the coca cola championship ;)

lol its all good fun, i cant really big up united too much after sunday but theres no way im gonna stop supporting them even if we are third best :)

lmfao what a crackin goal scored by Smith in a red shirt

But theres a rumour that he still had Leeds in his thoughts he had his Woolly thong on rofl :)

thats why i wont post glory arsenal anymore lol

these posts always kick you in the nutz :( lmao

dont worry thomohawk there is a long way to go yet is it 46 or 44 or 40-something games played in the division one/coca cola championship ?

thats to many games in my opinion far to many games how the hell will sherringham last the pace, but hey he did score on his debut and it was a well calculated goal to ;)

Just to remind you all my local team Gillingham seems to have put one over the mighty LEEDS :Cheers:

bluesboy said:
Just to remind you all my local team Gillingham seems to have put one over the mighty LEEDS :Cheers:
Spurs would have trouble beating Gillingham at the moment rpmsl :salute:

Bronto said:
Spurs would have trouble beating Gillingham at the moment rpmsl :salute:

Ok, So now it's abused, blanked and ridiculed, can it get any worse. You had better watch the cooking at the bar-b-q on sat m8 lol :toiletcla

Back