Microsoft disconnects Xbox gamers

You know why they called this piece of crap a xbox360 don't you??

cos when they sell the fookin thing - in a few months time it stops working and does a full360 back to there door for repairs. then it spends the rest of its life doing 360's back and fookin forth. The only reason they ban em is so they can knock people back on getting them repaired under warantee.

That is the one thing that they probably do do it for, once banned, no repair for rrod, just think of the savings they have made grrrrrr

You know why they called this piece of crap a xbox360 don't you??

cos when they sell the fookin thing - in a few months time it stops working and does a full360 back to there door for repairs. then it spends the rest of its life doing 360's back and fookin forth. The only reason they ban em is so they can knock people back on getting them repaired under warantee.

Wouldn't it be a 180 then ?

360 would have them facing the way they started !

: mr ed :

Last edited by a moderator:
well the 360 is a reference to it always ending up where it started lol, in this case there work bench - but i see your point lol. Oh maybe they were referring to the 360 the red light do on the front 3 weeks after we purchase them also. :)

a further sign of my tiredness was almost sticking my post in yours lol - for which i apologise :)

well the 360 is a reference to it always ending up where it started lol, in this case there work bench - but i see your point lol. Oh maybe they were referring to the 360 the red light do on the front 3 weeks after we purchase them also. :)

a further sign of my tiredness was almost sticking my post in yours lol - for which i apologise :)

I thought 360 was the number of days per year the red light is on .. lol

Back