@ Mick

Dont worry mate, they will be back :)

Regards
Mick

You doing some work on the site then Mick?

yes and yes :)

Mick

The chatbox is missing and half of the main drop bar is missing Mick. :(

The chatbox is missing and half of the main drop bar is missing Mick. :(

well, i think sticky, miggy and me :proud: should get 2 mil; from loss of earnings from the shoutbox being down so long :Cheers:

well, i think sticky, miggy and me :proud: should get 2 mil; from loss of earnings from the shoutbox being down so long :Cheers:

Poor spudders as well I bet he has some cracking tunes ready to play. Omg Ratts, sargie will think we have left him as well.:(

My 9,000,000,000 is missing aswell mate, will I get that back? :proud:

Poor spudders as well I bet he has some cracking tunes ready to play. Omg Ratts, sargie will think we have left him as well.:(

god damn it, your so right... its a little too early for spudders atm but time is ticking, and as for sargie ffs... friday night here is hes salvation and need micks serious attention to get this problem sorted !!!! ... come on mick.. DW is not just for christmas its for life !!!!!!

god damn it, your so right... its a little too early for spudders atm but time is ticking, and as for sargie ffs... friday night here is hes salvation and need micks serious attention to get this problem sorted !!!! ... come on mick.. DW is not just for christmas its for life !!!!!!

Ffs Ratts we are using forum announcements and bugs for a chatbox. Do you think spudders could drag his disco gear over to here for the evening. I mean it must be really heavy all that stuff m8 we don't want him pulling his back out. :drink: pmsl

Ffs Ratts we are using forum announcements and bugs for a chatbox. Do you think spudders could drag his disco gear over to here for the evening. I mean it must be really heavy all that stuff m8 we don't want him pulling his back out. :drink: pmsl

i think its a bit to much to ask spudders to do all of that tbh, and i wouldnt even think about asking him... as his team newcastle is the only thing on his mind atm apart from the pool beating the chelski 2moz....

and what about speedy thinking there is a conspiracy going on cause the toffees are not in 2moz finals ?????

and god help us miggy.... what about him her ffs.... now hes chatting in the shoutbox hes leaving the forums alone a little..... and now the shoutbox is missing he is sure to be invading the forums again.... dear oh dear.....

be quick mick...... be quick ........

WTF NO CHATBOX!! I feel like a crack addict that has had his crack taken away. I don't get out the house this is my social life arrrrrggghhhhh!!!

i think its a bit to much to ask spudders to do all of that tbh, and i wouldnt even think about asking him... as his team newcastle is the only thing on his mind atm apart from the pool beating the chelski 2moz....

and what about speedy thinking there is a conspiracy going on cause the toffees are not in 2moz finals ?????

and god help us miggy.... what about him her ffs.... now hes chatting in the shoutbox hes leaving the forums alone a little..... and now the shoutbox is missing he is sure to be invading the forums again.... dear oh dear.....

be quick mick...... be quick ........

Hold your horses a minute Ratts if we hide in this part of the forum HH will never find us m8 what a cracking plan we could leave him her chatting in the chatbox on his own. (as soon as you can Mick please) Brilliant mate spread the word there is a party going down in the de- bugging room. :drink: lol

Hold your horses a minute Ratts if we hide in this part of the forum HH will never find us m8 what a cracking plan we could leave him her chatting in the chatbox on his own. (as soon as you can Mick please) Brilliant mate spread the word there is a party going down in the de- bugging room. :drink: lol

sounds like a cunning plan miggy, but i think your cunning plan has already been exposed :( lmao.....

look who is watching us.. be afraid, be very afraid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like a cunning plan miggy, but i think your cunning plan has already been exposed :( lmao.....

look who is watching us.. be afraid, be very afraid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coont I just looked behind me hahaha :( God I need help m8 :( hahaha

Back