mgcamd and cccam

pooly70

Inactive User
Reaction score
which is better to use for less freezing on picture thanks

would say CCcam about had it these days

mgcamd and oscam can utilise a ecm cache system if enable at the server side so these are a lot better than CCcam from a clients point of view.

tried to put mgcamd on not working so had to go with cccam

tried to put mgcamd on not working so had to go with cccam

then there is obviously something wrong in the Config file somewhere for it not to work or perhaps user error, a little more indepth detail will help with your problem

what image you using you will need mgcamd for that image and mg_cfg

am using openatv 5.1 tried a few mgcamd and put config files in user/keys still no joy

In cfg change G to 33 and P to 2

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could try Mr masters cfg for mgcamd

got it working had to change mgcamd-cfg file thank for help

i just recently found out about mgcamd being a better choice than cccam, so i tried using my c line in mgcamd, however it didnt work, after a bit more research i found out that if your cccam server uses version 2.0.11 or below then your c line will indeed work by placing it into cccamd.list. so i got a test line from a server using version 2.0.11 and tried it out and it worked perfect, glitch free and the same line was glitching every few minutes when used in cccam 2.3.0, so anybody out there having freezing issues, check what version of cccam your provider uses and if able to change to mgcamd, well worth it, technology always improving, i love it!!

hi
please can anyone tell me which mgcamd / cccam server site to buy from.
the server is full on my last server which is 101% reliable and couldn't allow any more service.

please help. thanks

Satellite or cable?

right lads new to this Mgcamd i have a CCcam line supplier told me i can change it to Mgcamd tried it to no avail using zgemema h2 combi i have a example changed g to 33 and p to 2 what do i do now and what do i call the file and where do i put in my line thanks in advace miller

Back