mgcamd 1.35a

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to setup mgcamd 1.35a on the vu+ duo on the vix image. I download the ipk file ftp to tmp folder and installed it, rebooted box and nothing showing up in softcam.

did a search on wht the problem maybe and was told that

when i installed mgcamd 1.35a i also had to create 2 files mg_cfg and newcamd.list and put them in etc/keys in order to start mgcamd from the softcam menu cuz otherwise it wouldnt work.

did that and still not showing in softcam

has anyone got mgcamd installed on the vix image vu+ duo and how they did this

thanks

when you have install it, press menu on the remote and it should be the top one there called ts panel, and just go into that , choose addons/tunisiasat vuplus addons/vix cams and there all in there, thanks

when you have install it, press menu on the remote and it should be the top one there called ts panel, and just go into that , choose addons/tunisiasat vuplus addons/vix cams and there all in there, thanks

Hiya

I have installed the plugin as said but cannot see ts panel when i click on menu. Box has been restarted as well. I am usin Vix 2.0 image.

Anyone know why this is. I need mgcamd intsalling

is it in your plugins list then ? i can just press menu and its the top one there "ts panel" , try holding the blue button and see if its in there,
how are you installing things ? are you ftping them into the temp folder, then going to press blue button, down to vix and then going to install local extension and clicking install ? it might be silenty different on vix 2.0 i cant remember , try flashing to latest vix image mate vbut mgcam and this plugin shud work on vix 2.0

Tried that website and seems to have worked. Thanks for your help mate

I need some help im using CCcam i have installed mgcamd onto my vu+duo box where do i go from here to enter line info please help

Back