'Metal Gear Solid' coming to Xbox 360

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima has confirmed previous rumours that the acclaimed series will soon come to the Xbox 360 console.

Xbox senior vice-president Don Mattick joined Kojima to reveal the news during Microsoft's presentation at the E3 Expo.

Mattick said: "This morning's announcements were truly historic...but we are missing one piece of the puzzle."

Kojima then announced that the franchise's new game, entitled Metal Gear Solid: Rising, will arrive on the 360.

An accompanying video also showed that Raiden will return for the game, while the title will offer "a completely different MGS experience".

Gaming - News - 'Metal Gear Solid' coming to Xbox 360 - Digital Spy

This was announced yesterday at E3.

It's very real.

It's not the previous MGS game, that is still a PS3 exclusive, this is Metal Gear Solid : Rising, an entirely new episode to be released on PS3 and 360.

This was announced yesterday at E3.

It's very real.

It's not the previous MGS game, that is still a PS3 exclusive, this is Metal Gear Solid : Rising, an entirely new episode to be released on PS3 and 360.

Yeah its with Raiden though....

Hmm, as much as I love the Metal Gear Series, I have a feeling that this "completely different MGS experience" that Hideo Kojima is referring to may ruin the game. I hope they dont turn away from the stealth element of the series which made the games so fun to play.

Hmm, as much as I love the Metal Gear Series, I have a feeling that this "completely different MGS experience" that Hideo Kojima is referring to may ruin the game. I hope they dont turn away from the stealth element of the series which made the games so fun to play.

Agreed.

I picked up on that comment too, let's hope they don't ruin it.

Its a pity that snake cant make a comeback for this new title i loved the origonals in the format that they came in it was a whole new concept of hide in the shadows and creep about instead of go in with all guns blazing.:proud:

why would they want to do this,let the ps3 peeps have there shitty exclusive,it isnt needed on 360

but i reckon they will get it on 1 disc if they take all the fooking fmv out of it

Back