joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry christmas to all in the forum. Have a good one and wonderful new year

cheers joe :Cheers:

Happy Christmas to you all :)

Happy christmas one and all: santahat

Merry Christmas to all,hope santa brings you all some goodies to play with !

merry christmas to joe and all DW Members past and present have a good one:

Ho Ho Ho, merry xmas to all.

A Merry Christmas to you all

Just like to take this time to wish you all a very merry Christmas and let us not forget what this time of the year is about.Please spare a thought for the homeless and the ones who are alone for Christmas i hope you have a great time in whatever you are doing i wish all of you and your family a very merry Christmas and a healthy new year.And most of all don't get too drunk lol :p christmas-trees-in-the-snow-4058_1___2_.jpg

Its a druid winter festival adulterated by the Victorian businesses to remind their customers to stay with them for the coming new year . Christmas cards were business cards and crackers were an advertising gimmick from a toy maker so rich people would buy his toys

:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Its a druid winter festival adulterated by the Victorian businesses to remind their customers to stay with them for the coming new year . Christmas cards were business cards and crackers were an advertising gimmick from a toy maker so rich people would buy his toys

OR
It's a time to spread peace and happiness to all. whether you are christian/jewish/muslim/buddist or atheist , we all have our religious/non religious times. lets not just try and impose them on each other but to share and enjoy each others times of joy and happiness for whatever reason.
May your God or Not go with you.
no offence intended edogg.

Im off for a few days so

Merry christmas and all the best in 2015,hope you all have a great christmas,MERRY-CHRISTMAS DW.
: thanks :

Re: Im off for a few days so

Merry Christmas m8 enjoy your break

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Im off for a few days so

Merry Christmas m8 hope u have a good one

Back