Men & Motors Petition

I rarely watched m&m when it was on but it's still far better than ITV Play.

The head honcho's at ITV must be worrying about their ad revenues and trying to fleece money with these quizmania type channels.

I wish they would get rid of them (and the shopping channels) and get some decent content on to our tv screens.

another bloody quiz channel, they sure took notice of the petition that was on the go. god help the suckers who keep this lot in a job.

these quiz channels are just pure rubbish i sat down 1 nite and answered what i thought was righ and the end of the nit no one got it right ,i couldnt watch it any more argggggggggggggggggggggg

great taste in tv+especailly football

Paul-K said:
Why are they giving away Two Apple® iPod® nanos for signing a petition
hi m8, y dont we start a sack the board theme for the men+motors closure on freeview, we got rid of the discredited old celtic board, we can do the same. lol great taste in football teams+tv channels, hail hail

for anyone interested...

MEN & MOTORS (CANT!) come back to freeview, because of how the platform is their is limited bandwidth available, ITV had to close down ITVNews to get CITV on freeview.

I thought I was the only one irritated by more crap on freeview, losing M&M is a disaster, my missus now rules the remote with home improvement channels, quite frankly I dont need the extra ear ache of 'ooh,why dont we try something like that'

Hope she isnt looking over my shoulder :)

ITV are money grabbing : tosser :

I signed it an all purely coz my parents have freeview and my dad used to watch men & motors i wanna kill the smug nob,s on the quiz shows "oooo u can win a whopping £1 /me wanx" lol there obviously so far back in the closet there in narnia eh :)

Yep, it's an absolute disgrace. We have enough premium rate quiz crap on freeview as it is!
Signed.

Back