Memory Card Chip - Full capabilities unlocked

mine seems to be working fine now that i put the 1.1 firmware on...

Only come accross 1 game that has not worked. Tryed it on a few PS2's now it works a treat.

Problem i had to start with was i did not know you had to format the card in the PS2 before you try to write the firmware...

Cheers Memento.....:proud::Cheers::proud:

looks like a nice piece of kit.
problem is mine is chipped but my nephews is not(swapp magic for him)
so if i got him one of these instead of just giving him a game that i burned i would have to patch it first.
then would that same patched iso work on my chipped ps2 or would i have to burn to different ones .

regards john

looks like a nice piece of kit.
problem is mine is chipped but my nephews is not(swapp magic for him)
so if i got him one of these instead of just giving him a game that i burned i would have to patch it first.
then would that same patched iso work on my chipped ps2 or would i have to burn to different ones .

regards john

I'm sure I read somewhere they work with swap magic so should work with chip.

Edit: Quoted from a post @ Console-Exploits
"(game files are not modified and patched discs will work with both Memento firmware and normal modchips/swap discs)"

Last edited:
You have to patch the iso before you burn it...

So any backups you all ready have will not work with the card..

I have a console with a DMS3 in it and all patched games work just fine between the two consoles...

:Cheers:

hope they release a firmware which you dont have to patch iso's to play the games,
getting quite annoyed using swap magic on the games i have bought from asia

hope they release a firmware which you dont have to patch iso's to play the games,
getting quite annoyed using swap magic on the games i have bought from asia

Have you not tried backing them up with DVD Decrypter then patching?

too mch hassle
got over 150 of them so would raher stick with swap magic for now

anyone know if this can make the ps2 region freeaswell

for games yes for dvd's no but it can be worked arounded as you could boot armax from the memory card and use that to change your region for dvd's

anyone know if this can make the ps2 region freeaswell

i have burned a few ntsc games for it. they all work. as mentioned dvds wont, but does anybody actually use the ps2 as a dvd player!!!

only problem with ntsc games is they wont play properly using the scart lead you got with your ps2. you will need to buy a rgb scart lead. can get the from play.com for about £6

Looks like a fantastic bit of kit has anyone tried the v1.2 of the firmware?

Looks like a fantastic bit of kit has anyone tried the v1.2 of the firmware?

no. i heard there was problems. been using 1.1. waiting for the next version

Is it really that simple to get it working; looks like I need to get a cheap PS2 and get the Memor32; I am going to purchase it from here http://www.techwizad.com/ are they reliable?

Is it really that simple to get it working; looks like I need to get a cheap PS2 and get the Memor32; I am going to purchase it from here http://www.techwizad.com/ are they reliable?

yes it is that simple. just follow the guide and you wont go wrong

i ordered mine from them and it came pretty quickly

so will this play imported games? or do i need to rip and patch?

so will this play imported games? or do i need to rip and patch?

just reading on their sire that it boots import games. so i assume it will. i have tried it with backup imports and it works.

this may be a repeat of a past question

but will this direct boot and imported original without patching..

my friend called me today about chipping is ps2 as he has got and import of a game and wanted to chip his ps2..

i saisd that the memory card method would be easier and may do this..

just want 100% confemation that it boots withuot patching ..

cheerz...

btw this is a NTSC (ameriucan) import

Back