CD & DVD Media Types

Mr Nick

Inactive User
Reaction score
I know this ain't exactly software related, but there doesn't seem to be an appropriate forum for this question.

Can anybody recommend some cheap, reliable cdr media. I used to always use Discplanet from SVP, but they no longer stock them. Don't wanna buy a shed load of discs and find out they are crap.

Cheers.

Ive recently been using a brand called XP media that burn up to 48x. I get them from my local market stall. £19 for 100. No cases. I find them as reliable as anyrhing else that I have tried in the past including tdk and verbatim. Fine for audio, games, data karaoke, movies you name it.

Originally posted by jaime
Hi m8,

Try www.121cdr.co.uk , their prices are quite good!

This is SVP that I used to get my discs from but they no longer sell DiscPlanet. Just wanted to know what their cheap disc were like. I've since found that White Label are produced by the same manufacturer as DiscPlanet so I may try some of them.

I suppose if i had read your post correctly in the first place i would have noticed that you already know that site m8, but all's well that ends well....i hope the white label discs are good for you

Back