Meaning of ur name :)

B

Bad Karma[CORE]

http://www.behindthename.com/

Give us the meaning of your first name. U might also wanna lookup Benjamin, which gives you "Son of the right hand" as a result ? So his dad was a right ****** or what ?

lol@Bk

SCOOTTIE m
Usage: English, Scottish
Pet form of SCOT

Theres no fookin way on this Earth that I,m that old spunka Bombers Pet lmfao

He only feeds me scraps as it is lol :)

Benny59s gonna love you pmsl hahahahahaha

Benjamin, which gives you "Son of the right hand" as a result ? :)

scoot said:
Benny59s gonna love you pmsl hahahahahaha

Benjamin, which gives you "Son of the right hand" as a result ? :)

Ya, laughed my arse of as i saw that :)

ROSS m
Usage: Scottish, English
Pronounced: RAWS
From a surname which meant "promontory" in Gaelic, originally belonging to someone who lived on a headland. A famous bearer of the surname was Sir James Clark Ross, an Antarctic explorer.

SIMON m
Usage: English, French, Scandinavian, Hungarian, Slovene, Biblical
Pronounced: SIE-mun (English), see-MAWN (French)
From the Greek form of the Hebrew name Shim'on which meant "hearkening" or "listening". The New Testament presents Simon, also known as Peter (a name given to him by Jesus), as the most important of the apostles. This is also the name of several other characters in the Bible, including the man who carried the cross for Jesus.

ROBERT m
Usage: English, French, Scandinavian
Pronounced: RAH-burt (English), ro-BER (French)
Means "bright fame", derived from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and beraht "bright". The Normans introduced this name to Britain. It belonged to three kings of Scotland, including Robert the Bruce who restored the independence of Scotland from England in the 14th century. The author Robert Browning and poets Robert Burns and Robert Frost are famous literary bearers of this name. Also, Robert E. Lee was the commander of the Confederate army during the American Civil War.

ro-BER (French) and you all thought I was just supporting french for fun lol

Fecker lol I just hope we can scrape through an get u l8r in the comp :)

and we have french connections.something to do with ..OUR QUEEN ..LOL

no Scooty is Irish ewe fecker lol

an proud of it but an English supporter :)

An ps If I was lol

Yours an Bombers heads would be cut off first you feckers LOL :) :Frog:

MARK m
Usage: English, Russian, Biblical
Pronounced: MAHRK
Familiar form of MARCUS. Trustworthy but one crooked son of a bitch into anything devious & exploitive. Ability to turn hand to anything blah blah......

LMAO...only joking. :)

MARK m
Usage: English, Russian, Biblical
Pronounced: MAHRK
Familiar form of MARCUS. Saint Mark was the author of the second Gospel in the New Testament. He is the patron saint of Venice, where he is supposedly buried. Another famous bearer of this name was Mark Antony (Marcus Antonius), the Roman triumvir who was the lover of Cleopatra. Shakespeare tells this story in his tragedy 'Antony and Cleopatra'. Yet another famous bearer was the American author Mark Twain, real name Samuel Clemens, author of 'Tom Sawyer' and 'Huckleberry Finn'.

Back