MDA vario series 2 HELP PLEASE setting up ?

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Just bought my self a unlocked T-mobile MDA vario series 2 phone and im having trouble setting up the msn function to read my emails every time I click connect etc it says connecting to T-mobile things is I have a virgin chip in.

Any ideas lads how to set up a new connection just a quick point in the right direction will do I can go from there thanks for any help.

Oh ps I have a wireless connection in the house could i also use that connection for free ?

tmobile turn wireless off on their old phone so you have to use the gprs. that will cost your credit.

if you dont mind that, you need to go to virgins website or call virgin up and get them to send you the gprs settings. then you can connect to wap (phone internet)

tmobile turn wireless off on their old phone so you have to use the gprs. that will cost your credit.

if you dont mind that, you need to go to virgins website or call virgin up and get them to send you the gprs settings. then you can connect to wap (phone internet)

Isnt that gonna cost a bomb like 50p a min are sommick ? think I better call virgin and see what the say I probably wont use it unless im on holiday etc but a handy thing to have I suppose.

I also need the pc software for the phone if anyone can help im having trouble finding it.

:Chainsaw:

Back